Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Trading your old iPHONE with SPRINT is easy.

Just call them and get a return label emailed to you. You dont have to turn in your phone until you get your iphone 6 or 6+.

They will honor your trade in even after deadline (Sept 30) as long as you have that return label.

If you decide to keep the phone after you receive your new phone, then just delete the email they sent you.

but they are only giving like $102 on i4s tho....id keep it off the strength of that lowball :lol: unless they match what everyone else is doing.

thought no 6+ otteboxes were out yet? or is that just on the defender's?
Nah they are. Got it at best buy. Only had 3 left in black. I looked on Amazon and they have the defenders in stock.

Edit- I'm an idiot. I missed it said 6+. Im talking about a 6.

Last edited:
wanna aware you guys on the launcher app. FREE app

very convenient if you want to send a text to a favourite, or launch an app quickly.

screen-shot-2014-09-22-at-12-29-05-pm.png

more info here:

http://techcrunch.com/2014/09/22/la...common-actions-to-ios-8s-notification-center/

and you can also put custom shortcuts like getting to specific settings quickly. more info here

Last edited:
thought no 6+ otteboxes were out yet? or is that just on the defender's?
Nah they are. Got it at best buy. Only had 3 left in black. I looked on Amazon and they have the defenders in stock.

Edit- I'm an idiot. I missed it said 6+. Im talking about a 6.

oh ok had me scrambling but not seeing them :lol:

Just ordered via sprint customer care... They told me 4 weeks so I got a good couuntdown coming

ditto

but they are only giving like $102 on i4s tho....id keep it off the strength of that lowball :lol: unless they match what everyone else is doing.
Not true, they giving $200 on all old iPhones. Im sending in a regular 4.

o rly ... View media item 1154379

Not true, they giving $200 on all old iPhones. Im sending in a regular 4.
Idk just going by what AT&T online trade in thing is saying. You pick what phone and carrier. My sis is giving me her old iP4 and online it told me like $50 ... I will see what they say in store though ....

The catch that people always miss is that they say "UP TO" $200/$300 doesn't mean that's what you get

I will never tired of that Melo gif

Gladly accept a PM on how to use gifs with iPhones .. Came from an android, my iPod and iPad would only post as jpegs

Last edited:
Question about otter box commuter case... Is it the same silicon used on the defender? Or is it the type that will slide in and out of your pocket easy?

ditto

Idk just going by what AT&T online trade in thing is saying. You pick what phone and carrier. My sis is giving me her old iP4 and online it told me like $50 ... I will see what they say in store though ....

The catch that people always miss is that they say "UP TO" $200/$300 doesn't mean that's what you get

that old iPhone 4 is activated (my sons phone). And Im not cashing out $200, its going towards my bill and I dont mind that.

wanna aware you guys on the launcher app. FREE app

very convenient if you want to send a text to a favourite, or launch an app quickly.

screen-shot-2014-09-22-at-12-29-05-pm.png

more info here:

http://techcrunch.com/2014/09/22/la...common-actions-to-ios-8s-notification-center/

and you can also put custom shortcuts like getting to specific settings quickly. more info here

this is dope... dling now so its on my list of purchases when the 6+ comes in

ditto

that old iPhone 4 is activated (my sons phone). And Im not cashing out $200, its going towards my bill and I dont mind that.

chatting with these crabs now to figure it out thanks for that heads up cuz i was gonna toss it in my drawer & forget about it

I been charging my phone with my ipad charger.

PS4 charges them fast too :lol:

I never use my regular charger

For those that have ordered the phone online, how long did the activation process take you after you entered your order information as well as the ICCID #?

For those that have ordered the phone online, how long did the activation process take you after you entered your order information as well as the ICCID #?
I have sprint. I went to store and had them do it for me.

It took less than 5 minutes for my 6 to be activated.

Damn, mine still chilling with the "No Service" title. I guess I should go to the AT&T store and see what happens.

Back
Top Bottom