• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Paid early upgrade drive an audi I'm Gucci
What apps ya use to edit pics? I'm trying to be all artsy and crap

Last edited:
I was able to walk into my local Best Buy today and was able to get a 16GB space grey 6+.

I really don't get why people are making a big deal and think 16GB is out dated and like your behind the times tech wise just because people don't go with at least 64GB. 128GB is just overkill.

My Iphone 4 & 5 were both 16GB and I never even came close to maxing it out. Heck my 5 which I still have has 4.2 GB free, after I backed up and transfered my data and apps to my 6+ I still have 5.7GB free

Last edited:
I feel like I'm one of the lucky ones because I can buy the 16gb and have it be enough.

Don't get me wrong I'm going for the 64gb when I get around to it but, as long as it's Space Grey and + I will buy whatever is on deck and not give a damb

Haha I think most people are just going along w the joke. Some people don't need more than 16gb, some do. Who cares?
Enjoy your 6 or 6+, 16 64 or 128gb and keep it moving.

when i go out i gotta go around and ask to see peoples GB on the phone, gonna be calling people with 16gb broke boys

most of the dudes talkin crap in here didnt even pay retail

subsidized=BROKE

when i go out i gotta go around and ask to see peoples GB on the phone, gonna be calling people with 16gb broke boys

subsidized=BROKE

Paying full RETAIL for a phone = fools with bad credit rating :lol:

Last edited:

subsidized=BROKE

Not really :lol:

Im on tmobile on a family plan, instead of inflating my cellphone bill with that monthly crap i either pay cash or in this case i had to order it through apple with a credit card but will be paid in full :wink:

now i have nothing against subsidized, im just saying dudes talkin crap paid half the price.

if my mom would listen we would have jumped ship to verizon recently but she says no reason to change but i cant complain Tmobile has treated us well in our area and the LTE is super super fast, no complaints but yes i am sick of paying full price for my phone even though if i wanted i could stretch it out monthly via tmobile or even my credit card but thats not how i use my cards, dont like "debt"

Not sure what's worse, android vs iphone arguments, __gb vs __gb, or 6 vs 6+ arguments.

People buy what suits them, or what they can (maybe lol) afford.

theres nothing wrong with buying within your means.....at the end of the day an iphone is still a luxury item...

roll.gif

I was gonna rep that post bc it made me lol

funny how ppl talk crap to me about having a high post count but another member has more posts than me in way less time :lol: yet no one says anything about him or to him

its alright, Zyzz knows how to take it in stride

Last edited:

Im on tmobile on a family plan, instead of inflating my cellphone bill with that monthly crap i either pay cash or in this case i had to order it through apple with a credit card but will be paid in full :wink:

now i have nothing against subsidized, im just saying dudes talkin crap paid half the price.

if my mom would listen we would have jumped ship to verizon recently but she says no reason to change but i cant complain Tmobile has treated us well in our area and the LTE is super super fast, no complaints but yes i am sick of paying full price for my phone even though if i wanted i could stretch it out monthly via tmobile or even my credit card but thats not how i use my cards, dont like "debt"
How do they inflate when you uogrsde to your two year contract ?

How do they inflate when you uogrsde to your two year contract ?

Tmobile doesnt have contracts, you have to pay full retail price for your phone. You have the option to pay it in full at once or like most people on tmobile add the price of the phone to your cell phone bill.

subsidized=BROKE
Paying full RETAIL for a phone = fools with bad credit rating
laugh.gif
Not really
laugh.gif

Im on tmobile on a family plan, instead of inflating my cellphone bill with that monthly crap i either pay cash or in this case i had to order it through apple with a credit card but will be paid in full
wink.gif

So basically you're saying your mom doesn't want to pay more per month, right?  

subsidized=BROKE

So basically you're saying your mom doesn't want to pay more per month, right?  

No, Verizon has similar plan at the price we pay right now so we would be paying the same. All phones we own are paid off so its not difference price wise, She just thinks its pointless to change if we have no complaints about the service, which we dont surprisngly.

We almost jumped ship to Sprint 2 years ago... thank god that didnt happen. Every single one of my friends that had Sprint at that time have either all gone to Tmobile or Verizon. Mostly Tmobile.

while i agree at the same time i know verizon is the best and id like the subsidized pricing every 2 years. I bet if she got a discount for verizon should would jump ship :lol:

subsidized=BROKE

you actually do pay more in the long run for subsidized phones

Yeah you pay $25 more in the long run, $1.04 per month more in the long run :lol:

Last edited:
I'll get the 6 or the next one on contract price come next year. A 32gb 5S should last me for now, no more 4S[emoji]128515[/emoji] lte here i come

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom