Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Yeah you pay $25 more in the long run, $1.04 per month more in the long run :lol:

24.96 which based on the posts here is a deal breaker since people seem to buy on price alone.

I was on unlimited data until I tried to add my girl on my plan got her an iPhone and when I looked at my data it was using the same as I was, so I jumped to mobile share and with NEXT I was able to floss with a phone without really killing my disposable, I can pay it now or in a month or 3 or even 20 and still be ok. Don't do it if you can't .

lmao at the 16gb struggle life 

dodge challenger life vroom vroom.....

audi life coming soon vroom vroom vroom vroom vroom...... 
roll.gif

Last edited:
I don't understand how me buying off contract means I have bad credit. Maybe I don't want to lose my grandfathered data plan? Maybe I'm not eligible for an upgrade but need a new phone? Folks just love throwing generalizations out there.

I'll probably get a 64gb but I doubt I even come close to filling it up. Only reason I don't want 16 is I'm not tryna deal with any potential issues, even though I probably will only be using 10 gigs of memory for what I have. iTunes Match + Netflix, FXNow, Amazon Prime, etc. I'm good.

Every since the switch, my Free Music Download app hasn't worked properly. Can anyone pount me in the direction of an app where I can dl, extract & save files (music &/or movies)?

How in the world do I delete old text's to free up space without them re-appearing every. single. time :stoneface: ?? Running iOS7.0.3 if that matters.

Reps and bro-hugs for those who help.

Last edited:
How in the world do I delete old text's to free up space without them re-appearing every. single. time :stoneface: ?? Running iOS7.0.3 if that matters.

Reps and bro-hugs for those who help.
settings messages scroll down to message history and change it to 30 days. there might be a better answer that someone else knows but that's one way.

So if I buy my iPhone plus for $499 with a 2 year contract , I'm considered broke

Oh ok :lol:

you got to tell them that even though you can renew your contract, you want to pay retail price :lol:

same goes for anything that is on sale to not be considered broke

:rofl:

So if I buy my iPhone plus for $499 with a 2 year contract , I'm considered broke

Not being srs but dudes acting all high and mighty about the phone they buy. Look at previous posts and you'll understand what I'm saying

It's a damn phone, but what you want but if you ain't got a nice whip, house, or money in the bank you aint crap bc of UR phones :lol:

Not being srs but dudes acting all high and mighty about the phone they buy. Look at previous posts and you'll understand what I'm saying

It's a damn phone, but what you want but if you ain't got a nice whip, house, or money in the bank you aint crap bc of UR phones :lol:

I just had to flex on homie because he was telling people that if they got a regular 6 they should have just gotten a 5/5s because the "real" upgrade was blah blah blah

Tbh I was just ******* with him

People gotta let people buy the phone they want. 16gb is cool but you can't be bragging with it.

What's weong with 16gb? I got it on my 5 and I've got 7gb left and I've had it since release

Had the 32gb on the 4 and 3GS and I never even got close to filling up even 10gb

Pointless for me to spend another $100 for piece of my mind since I will never fill it up unless I go diehard on the pics and start storing 5k pics :lol:

Point is, there's no point in bragging about a phone anyone can buy. People buy what's useful for them

What's weong with 16gb? I got it on my 5 and I've got 7gb left and I've had it since release

Had the 32gb on the 4 and 3GS and I never even got close to filling up even 10gb

Pointless for me to spend another $100 for piece of my mind since I will never fill it up unless I go diehard on the pics and start storing 5k pics :lol:

Point is, there's no point in bragging about a phone anyone can buy. People buy what's useful for them

That's exactly my point.

It's pointless to brag about it, but to especially pointless to brag when you got the smallest phone.

There's nothing wrong with 16gb, but don't brag about the plus, when you got the smallest storage, and there's people who don't care about the screen but have a phone that's more capable than yours

I just had to flex on homie because he was telling people that if they got a regular 6 they should have just gotten a 5/5s because the "real" upgrade was blah blah blah

People gotta let people buy the phone they want. 16gb is cool but you can't be bragging with it.

Flex on who? :lol:

Flex on who? :lol:

Son with the 49ers avy

That's exactly my point.

It's pointless to brag about it, but to especially pointless to brag when you got the smallest phone.

There's nothing wrong with 16gb, but don't brag about the plus, when you got the smallest storage, and there's people who don't care about the screen but have a phone that's more capable than yours
I wasn't bragging about the plus .. Just putting it out there that it is the better phone and not just by a littlle.. I had both of them for about a week...
But what exactly is wrong anyway of having the smallest storage in a phone ? I'm not broke or cheap it's what fits me

Back
Top Bottom