• Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
got it on my wishlist now 
pimp.gif
 haha

my iphone 6 already has hairline scratches on the front, never was this bad so soon with my 5. smh, need to get screen protector now.

my iphone 6 already has hairline scratches on the front, never was this bad so soon with my 5. smh, need to get screen protector now.

yup, saw on macrumors that the screen is terrible and everyone is complaining about scratches and never seen it this bad on any apple phone before :x :x :smh:

bad news for me then, mines gonna look horrible soon SMH

This

I just wish they had it in blue like the leather 
mean.gif

I got the blk one which looks more like space grey than a true blk 
Me too. I'm rocking the midnight blue leather case on my 6 right now

Might cop the white silicone in the near future

Got the "This cable or accessory is not certified and may not work reliably" message when I tried charging my iphone 6. Now I cant charge my phone, tried two different cables, and now my phone is dead :smh:

I tried to search for an Ipad thread but couldn't find one so I'm asking here. Is $269 + tax a good price for a new 16GB Ipad Mini with Retina Display and Wifi (Space Gray) or should I wait till Black Friday to purchase one?

Don't they retail for $399?

It's a good price, but after the apple even this week where they announce the new iPads, and MacBooks, you might be able to find for cheaper.

I tried to search for an Ipad thread but couldn't find one so I'm asking here. Is $269 + tax a good price for a new 16GB Ipad Mini with Retina Display and Wifi (Space Gray) or should I wait till Black Friday to purchase one?

I paid $480 for my 32gb last November, retail for a 16 is $299 so that's a pretty good deal imo

Man how much longer till these just in the store, i take it not till black friday, would really like to have a 6 plus 64 GB by Halloween.

Ppl still thirsty for this phone, guess the other day there was like 75+ ppl lined up at the Apple Store trying to get the small stock they got in

Jeez

Last year you could find the 5s in stores by the end of October with no problems. I'm not sure how easy it'll be for them to retool 6 manufacturing for 6+ but end of November sounds about right for things to be easy to find.

Back
Top Bottom