Genius data
Music cover art
Operating system settings
Safari cache
bookmarks
Game Center status
Music catalog

I had 8gb of msgs :smh:

The messages is a big one. I switched mine to delete after 30 days and it freed up a ton of space. 

Also, it might be a good idea to save your photos to a desktop every so often. I rack up a couple a day and that was easily the one that took up the most space for me. 

yup, saw on macrumors that the screen is terrible and everyone is complaining about scratches and never seen it this bad on any apple phone before :x :x :smh:

bad news for me then, mines gonna look horrible soon SMH
my iphone 6 already has hairline scratches on the front, never was this bad so soon with my 5. smh, need to get screen protector now.

Do yourself a favor and pick up a tempered glass screen protector man.
I put one on mines shortly after release and i'm happy i did because i dropped my phone and it took the crack instead of the actual 6.
it feels good to the touch unlike regular screen protectors too imo.

BTW has there been any update on when Apple Pay will officially release?
:nerd: :nerd:

I put one on mines shortly after release and i'm happy i did because i dropped my phone and it took the crack instead of the actual 6.

This weekend

Can't go wrong with them. Cracked one already and just got my replacement yesterday. Lifesaver

yup, saw on macrumors that the screen is terrible and everyone is complaining about scratches and never seen it this bad on any apple phone before :x :x :smh:

bad news for me then, mines gonna look horrible soon SMH
my iphone 6 already has hairline scratches on the front, never was this bad so soon with my 5. smh, need to get screen protector now.

Link tithe one you bought??

Those tempered screen protectors are junk..

Just get yourself a case that protects the screen if you're gonna be dropping your phone.

I bought an iPhone 5 on eBay and the only thing wrong with it is that the volume keys work and sometimes don't, any idea on how I can fix with out going to a cellphone shop?
This is an easy fix if you've got experience working with any electronics. You might need to buy a new cable for the buttons, as it sounds like the sensor is damaged.

there's a good how to guide on ifixit - a website that details apple repairs

Last edited:
Is casenerd.com from SneakerSt legit? Anyone have any of their cases?

Looking to get this Jeter one: http://www.casenerd.com/products/sneakerst-baseball-jeter-phone-case?variant=839206227
pimp.gif
I ordered that jordan one how many ever pages back.. looks dope. Hate that dirt gets trapped in it easy though.. my Apple case when I took it off had nothing on the back, joint was brand new.. this one is clear so I can see dirt and other stuff from my pockets in the back 
sick.gif
 not terrible but not pleasant having to take it out and clean it. Just a heads up before you buy it. I'll likely switch back to the apple case, lot of people ask to look at it though and say it's dope and ask where I got it 
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I've been going ceaseless for the pass few days with my iPhone 6 plus and it feels great

Ima need that insurance pretty soon tho for some added security lol

Is casenerd.com from SneakerSt legit? Anyone have any of their cases?

Looking to get this Jeter one: http://www.casenerd.com/products/sneakerst-baseball-jeter-phone-case?variant=839206227 :pimp:
I ordered that jordan one how many ever pages back.. looks dope. Hate that dirt gets trapped in it easy though.. my Apple case when I took it off had nothing on the back, joint was brand new.. this one is clear so I can see dirt and other stuff from my pockets in the back :x  not terrible but not pleasant having to take it out and clean it. Just a heads up before you buy it. I'll likely switch back to the apple case, lot of people ask to look at it though and say it's dope and ask where I got it :lol:

:x

Well my fellow iPhone/NT gents, I did it... Ordered my space gray 6+ from Apple last night along with the navy leather case. Got an eta of deliver between Nov 12 - Nov 19 which I'm cool with.

Not sure I'll keep the case, but wanted to have one on hand when the phone comes in just in case I can't find one I really like.

I guess judging from some feedback, I need to get a screen protector also to protect against the screen scratching.

I got Apple Care with it too...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom