Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anybody having trouble with AT&T unlimited data?
Got off the phone with customer service,they told me since 10-1-14 data slows down after 5gb of data.now my 6 runs slower then my 4s I upgraded from.i have no internet at the moment so my phone is used even more.anyone else having this issue?i feel like I'm paying 50 a month for 5 gigs and that's BS!!!

Got off the phone with customer service,they told me since 10-1-14 data slows down after 5gb of data.now my 6 runs slower then my 4s I upgraded from.i have no internet at the moment so my phone is used even more.anyone else having this issue?i feel like I'm paying 50 a month for 5 gigs and that's BS!!!
thats because there is a cap on data speed for those still with unlimited. Whys yours $50 tho just curious ..my unlimited data is $30/month .. i usually use about 8-9GBs but im on wifi when im home

The slow down really isnt apparent for me becuase my LTE area is not as big here in Montana .. seems like most places i go is 4G .. i can get LTE in the house tho

I want to get a dope case like the Jeter one but at the same I think the back design is so clean that I just rock a clear case

I have unlimited
I usually go through my first 5gb halfway through the month
Every month it resets on the 15th so u should be back to normal speeds today
Last moth I believe I did almost 9 gb
And that's with wifi on when I'm home and at work
Ur choice though I'm happy with my unlimited aint really trippin on getting throttled
If I switch to another plan what's to stop them from throttling me there too
Or for me going over my data limit I'm good knowing that will never happen
My girls dad is on our plan and I was kinda heated when he went over
They gonna have to pry unlimited outta my dead cold hands :lol:

EDIT: I remember with the first iPhone I had unlimited EVERYTHING for like $145/month
Wish I woulda kept that plan :smh:

Last edited:

I have unlimited
Ur choice though I'm happy with my unlimited aint really trippin on getting throttled
They gonna have to pry unlimited outta my dead cold hands
laugh.gif

EDIT: I remember with the first iPhone I had unlimited EVERYTHING for like $145/month
Wish I woulda kept that plan
mean.gif
$145/month? that seems a bit pricey (today, at least)...I'm paying $55/month unlimited everything with Sprint

Finally they are slowly update their apps for iphone 6 and 6 plus. Youtube updated today! Still waiting on IG though.

Last edited:

Anybody having trouble with AT
I have unlimited

They gonna have to pry unlimited outta my dead cold hands :lol:

Wish I woulda kept that plan :smh:

$145/month? that seems a bit pricey (today, at least)...I'm paying $55/month unlimited everything with Sprint
For AT&T that's cheap plus now I pay 245 for 3 lines
If I would kept that plus added 2 lines it STILL would be cheaper than what I have now

Dropped my unlimited everything plan from AT&T. I couldn't stand being throttled any more.

I signed up with my girl for the 30GB shared data w/ unlimited talk & text plan. With my discount we are paying roughly $160 together.

Did the same thing couple weeks back. Having the unlimited plan is useless if you're a real heavy user unlike what they try to define as a heavy user.

Dropped my unlimited everything plan from AT&T. I couldn't stand being throttled any more.

I signed up with my girl for the 30GB shared data w/ unlimited talk & text plan. With my discount we are paying roughly $160 together.
What's to stop them from throttling u again at 5gb though

That's one things I can't stand , there putting faster processors in , but what good is that when your data is throttled , endless your on wifi all the time

YouTube app update is live. Looks much better :pimp:

Keep these updates coming. Makes it so much nicer when the screen is being utilized properly

A friend of mine who has TMOBILE get throttled from time to time and it is BAD. I mean SLLOOOWWWW

Like, I don't even know if that is 2G. I def ain't 3G

Back
Top Bottom