Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

quck question, has anyone tried that spotify hack with flex? i get an error when i try to stream music.
it worked with a earlier version...chances are you updated or have the latest version of spotify which the hack doesnt work for... same for moviebox and the flex hack for it...

Often times a flex hack/cheat etc... is for a particular version of said game/app or lower.. (aka like oh lets say spotify is version 3.1) if a flex tweak comes out it will be 3.1 and lower... now if you update to 3.2 the tweak will no longer work. Thats usually the case in most instances.

So I've decided to turn off LTE on my iPhone 6 plus with AT&T

I get the feeling that LTE takes up more data and honestly AT&Ts 4g (which is basically 3.5g HSPA+) is good enough for me, still fast as as hell

But I wanna know if my theory is correct, does LTE use more data then AT&Ts 4g HSPA+?

So I've decided to turn off LTE on my iPhone 6 plus with AT&T

I get the feeling that LTE takes up more data and honestly AT&Ts 4g (which is basically 3.5g HSPA+) is good enough for me, still fast as as hell

But I wanna know if my theory is correct, does LTE use more data then AT&Ts 4g HSPA+?
You will still use the same amount of data for the same tasks. Some tho say you will you more data because the faster speed will make you want to visit more webpages/download more. That's all on the individual tho.

When did they take off AirPlay from the slide up menu?

Thinking about buying Chromecast but now it seems like I won't be able to mirror the iPad anymore :smh:

Headed to the Apple store today to see if I can snag a 64GB iPhone 6+ with VZ after work today. Hopefully I can trade in and get $260 for my AT&T 64GB 5S as the website states.

Sup bros...need some opinions. I'm looking to trade for a iPhone 6 plus. My 16gig 6 & 16gb iPad air(wifi) should I ask for cash or is that good for a straight trade?

Sup bros...need some opinions. I'm looking to trade for a iPhone 6 plus. My 16gig 6 & 16gb iPad air(wifi) should I ask for cash or is that good for a straight trade?
Ask for cash as the plus is only a $100 difference from the regular 6

I was thinking that. The fact that the 6plus has a shortage and the demand is high some might think having the plus they have an advantage. iPad air 2 just dropped. I put it up on CL and no one seems interested.

I was thinking that. The fact that the 6plus has a shortage and the demand is high some might think having the plus they have an advantage. iPad air 2 just dropped. I put it up on CL and no one seems interested.
yea I had a 6 and everyone wanted more than the $100 difference, I just waited it out two weeks then someone contacted me and we did a straight exchange and I added the $100 difference since I was the one getting the plus.

Ok so Ima just wait it out. I had two offers. One for a 16gb space gray(the color I really want) and a 64gb gold. No cash on either trade. I'm thinking they should add like $100 to make it a fair trade.

I just bought a 5s and it was updated to ios8 when I first got it.. I feel like my wifi is slower on my 5s than on my 5 which I had iOS 7.. Is this a common problem? Is there a way I can move the 5s back to ios7? Help?

I've had my 6+ now for just under a month. I love it.

Since the size of the phone necessitated the move of the sleep/wake button, I would've put that button on the left side & the volume rocker on the right (where the sleep/wake button is now).

I know some dudes complained about the Zagg tempered glass screen shield but mine has worked very well. I have a Supcase Unicorn Beetle Premium Hybrid Protective Bumper now.

I've been looking for a new case to rock, but haven't found anything worth pulling the trigger on.

Back
Top Bottom