Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone have an idea as to why my phone just randomly froze for about two minutes and reset itself? First time I've ever had this happen with any iPhone I've owned.

Is anyone having volume problems on the iPhone 6+? Like when a call comes through I can barely hear the person on the other end. :nerd:

Got the 6plus earlier after a trade and WOW! This phone is huuuuuuuuge. I think I might've jumped the gun a bit here. Ima a little over whelmed by how massive this thing is. Might have to do another trade to get a 6. Anyone feel like this after going from a 6 to a 6plus

did anybody else update to 8.1.1 and the battery life go down because i did this on my 6+ and all a sudden it blows. full of regret right now haha

I'm starting to see a decline in my battery life too, especially on days where I use it a lot. It seems like before, even on those days, I'd get a lot more use out of it before it dies.

I find myself putting my phone on airplane mode when not in use so I can make it through the day without charging it.

If I hardly use it, off and on, I can get almost 24 hours standby, with 5-6 hours of use. Heavy use, I'm looking at 4-5 of use, with 12-13 hours standby.

"Usage" isn't ost :lol:

They fool ya..I could check kakao chat for like 15 seconds..check back again in 30 minutes and my usage stat will be at like 20 something minutes.

I mean, I have easily made it 20+ hours when I wasn't using it a ton. The stand by time is where the iPhone really shines

I have push everything and locations on etc as well

Last edited:
ok my dudes,

i cant believe this.. so i found out imessage when sending pics doesnt compress the pics?!! i was wondering why its so damn slow.

i turned off imessage hoping it would compress it. looks like it still takes long.

mannn. i read on apple forums and the solutions these people are saying make it sound like its ok an easy. but its running through hoops.

definitely weak in my book. i dont need to send 2MB sized pics all the time. i only email for people who want the good quality. On Android txting sends it at a good size that still retains decent/good quality.. definitely 500KB or smaller. not no damn 2MB! damn it apple

I mean, I have easily made it 20+ hours when I wasn't using it a ton. The stand by time is where the iPhone really shines

don't disagree..standby is great with the iPhone. But usage isnt accurate. I checked all the time on my phones :lol: check for yourself tomorrow. Use something for like 2 minutes ..check back in 20 minutes you'll have like 10+ min usage.

Not that it really means anything as long as it last you all day.

Last edited:

Yeah it does. I remember I didn't even touch my phone for a whole day... When I woke up and checked my phone, it was still at 99%

anyone have or heard of problems with jailbreak on the 6+ yet??

i jb'd my last iphone (3g) so id like to do it this one, but since its a new model, i wanted to wait and see if any problems came up

Got the 6plus earlier after a trade and WOW! This phone is huuuuuuuuge. I think I might've jumped the gun a bit here. Ima a little over whelmed by how massive this thing is. Might have to do another trade to get a 6. Anyone feel like this after going from a 6 to a 6plus
I felt the same way first couple of days. I was in a store on Friday and held both for the sake of it, and the regular 6 feels too small now. You should get use to it unless you really have small hands.

did anybody else update to 8.1.1 and the battery life go down because i did this on my 6+ and all a sudden it blows. full of regret right now haha
Didn't update to 8.1.1.. JB ON 8.1 battery life has been consistent since I got it.

I felt the same way first couple of days. I was in a store on Friday and held both for the sake of it, and the regular 6 feels too small now. You should get use to it unless you really have small hands.

That's exactly why I wanted to get the plus. After reviewing both phones it seems like the real upgrade is with the plus. I was just in T-Mobile store and the 6 seems small just after a few hrs with the plus. But pulling this phone out is crazy. Feels like I'm pulling out a gun lol. One thing I will say right off the bat you can tell the plus has higher resolution. The screen just pops

returned the spigen aluminum from amazon. It was messing with my service. Was constantly getting no service in areas where i usually get good service.
Once i removed the case i got all my bars back. :smh:
I really liked how the case looked though. :smh: :smh:

returned the spigen aluminum from amazon. It was messing with my service. Was constantly getting no service in areas where i usually get good service.
Once i removed the case i got all my bars back.
mean.gif

I really liked how the case looked though.
mean.gif
mean.gif
a case messed up your service? wth what company you got

Is anyone elses phone all scratched up.. this **** deadass got me pissed right now.. Had the phone for a month and I got 3 scratches on it already.. piece of ****

Back
Top Bottom