Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
why can't I upload pics from my phone to NT? can anyone help. is there something I need to do.  I embedded but nothing ever shows up.

Just copped the Spigen Ultra Hybrid case in Smoke black
smokin.gif

NT fam, is it worth upgrading to a 6 from a 4S? I don't use any of the major carriers, so I'd be paying $750+ for the iPhone 6 64GB straight from Apple (not including case, etc.).

Thanks, bruhs.

Note: I'm still running OS 6.1.3 on my 4S. Have heard too many things about the slowness of OS 8 on 4/4S phones.

Last edited:
i need some help. i dropped my 6 today and the whole screen cracked. how much am i looking at to replace it? i went to a local store and they said 160. is that a fair price? i thought it was like 50-100

NT fam, is it worth upgrading to a 6 from a 4S? I don't use any of the major carriers, so I'd be paying $750+ for the iPhone 6 64GB straight from Apple (not including case, etc.).

Thanks, bruhs.

Note: I'm still running OS 6.1.3 on my 4S. Have heard too many things about the slowness of OS 8 on 4/4S phones.
No it ain't worth 750$ :nerd:

For a 6 .. Get da plus that's worth it

i need some help. i dropped my 6 today and the whole screen cracked. how much am i looking at to replace it? i went to a local store and they said 160. is that a fair price? i thought it was like 50-100

Same thing happen to me on Thursday. Made an appointment for Friday online at the apple store. They fixed it in an hour.

How do I put my resume on my phone and send it as an attachment in a email? Im using Gmail and/or Inbox.

I'm assuming your resume is on your computer right? There are a couple directions you can go. You can upload it to too Google drive and you can edit/send it from there. Another option is attaching it to an email from a computer, and then download a third party browser app like "Downloads" that allows you to download files directly from the browser. Log into your email from that browser and download your resume from the email. Once downloaded it will be saved on your phone within that app and you can attach it to and send it to emails.

I'm assuming your resume is on your computer right? There are a couple directions you can go. You can upload it to too Google drive and you can edit/send it from there. Another option is attaching it to an email from a computer, and then download a third party browser app like "Downloads" that allows you to download files directly from the browser. Log into your email from that browser and download your resume from the email. Once downloaded it will be saved on your phone within that app and you can attach it to and send it to emails.

Just downloaded download now I hope it works if so you will have all my reps lol

How do I put my resume on my phone and send it as an attachment in a email? Im using Gmail and/or Inbox.

Will give this a try and report back bro!

Back
Top Bottom