Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
but is movie box still loading/updating or working for you guys that use it.

mine updated with new movies like monday, but it hasnt done anything since. Not even the little spinning thing that tells you its checking for new stuff.

but is movie box still loading/updating or working for you guys that use it.

mine updated with new movies like monday, but it hasnt done anything since. Not even the little spinning thing that tells you its checking for new stuff.
I just updated movie box thru Cydia and it's been money.

Wonder whats up with mine. Im not jailbroken though, using on ipad

Havent updated ios either. Still on like 7.whatever

Getting the 6 on sat.

Gonna jailbreak it.

Anyone recommend any hacks and free paid apps?

I like the Pandora unlimited skips.

Thanks.

Getting the 6 on sat.

Gonna jailbreak it.

Anyone recommend any hacks and free paid apps?

I like the Pandora unlimited skips.

Thanks.

Hopefully the new iPhones aren't coming preloaded with 8.1.3 because that version of IOS can't be jail broken and apple stopped signing 8.1.2 so you can no longer downgrade

It's the cover.

thanks bro. i saw this Speck Stylefolio for the mini for $30 and i thought it was dope. might scoop that up.

the Apple smartcovers tho.. :x $40 and no protection for the back.. :smh: i had to put that back lol

No problem man. Only the magnetic covers can put it to sleep.

Also, make sure to checkout Incipio for cases. I've been using them since the 3GS and I've never had a problem with them.

I havent jailbroke imsince my 4s. Thibkin about jailbreaking my 6+. Is it worth it? I dint even know how to start

Want to upgrade to the 6, not eligible for a full upgrade until October.

Thinking about selling my black 16gb At&t 5S. It's largely in good condition but has a few nicks at the top and bottom. Any idea how much I can get for it, or best place to sell?

thinking about buying a 6+ off ebay and the seller states that it has a clean imei and is not financed, can the seller report it stolen later on making it blacklisted? thanks

Not sure if this has been answered in this, I'm sure it has. So since I got my 6+ a couple months back, I have had to restore it like 4 times which erases all my music because it's not syncing to my computer. For example, right now it is saying that nothing can be added because my iPhone is synced to another computer. I only use one computer, so this is not possible. It's kind of frustrating because I have a Macbook that has flash storage, so all my music is on an external hard drive. I have to transfer all my music back to my computer, tag it properly, and also fix the cover art which is brutal.
My question, has anybody found a solution to this problem? Or am I pretty much screwed?

Anyone know why I try to keep deleting old texts/iMessages to free up space on my phone and from there, my phone tends to freeze and the texts still reappear? It's driving me insane. I've even deleted them off of iMessage on my Macbook.

5S on iOS 8.1.1 if that matters. Thanks fellas.

Anyone know why I try to keep deleting old texts/iMessages to free up space on my phone and from there, my phone tends to freeze and the texts still reappear? It's driving me insane. I've even deleted them off of iMessage on my Macbook.

5S on iOS 8.1.1 if that matters. Thanks fellas.
are you deleting entire threads or individual messages?

Anyone using one of those dash/windshield mounts for their phones?

Any recommendations for a cheap one?

How well does the suction cup stick to your window/dash?

Most of the reviews on Amazon, for the majority of these say there's issues with it sticking.

Back
Top Bottom