Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
bought an iPhone 5 after almost 4 years with the trash EVO3D... at this point it was falling apart and I figured anything would be an upgrade, while saving my upgrade for the 6s if I like it

Last edited:
I'm finally making the switch from android to iPhone, is there anything I need to know to make the switch easier? I've been on android since the htc g2.

I'm finally making the switch from android to iPhone, is there anything I need to know to make the switch easier? I've been on android since the htc g2.

i literally just made the switch today myself

got an iphone 6, its very user friendly

Apple still sticking to the new phone every fall thing right?

Ready to upgrade my 5s later this year

left the iPhone 6 for the s6 edge ...

confusing as can be but I'm starting to pick things up 

I'm hoping to be back when the 7 comes out. I'm hoping there will be drastic changes .

i am an apple fanboy and owned every iPhone from the 3g model all the way to the 6 and i felt like it was always the same phone no changes whatsoever 

left the iPhone 6 for the s6 edge ...

confusing as can be but I'm starting to pick things up 

I'm hoping to be back when the 7 comes out. I'm hoping there will be drastic changes .

i am an apple fanboy and owned every iPhone from the 3g model all the way to the 6 and i felt like it was always the same phone no changes whatsoever 

Made the switch last week myself. If you don't mind selling your soul to Google don't sleep on Google Now and Zooper.

Made the switch last week myself. If you don't mind selling your soul to Google don't sleep on Google Now and Zooper.
ehh no i only mess with  google for emails and searching stuff online...

im not too impressed with the s6 edge not much you can do with the edge other than a gimmick..

the design and feel and camera though 
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom