Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Umma get the 6splus, got the regular 6plus now. Rose gold looks a lil feminine doe. Wonder if the apple pencil is compatible with it.

I'm leaning toward the 6s+ too. I slandered the hell out the + this time last year but I can't deny it's greatness any longer. That screen is on some next **** and if I'm FaceTimiming with a 5mp front facing cam on that joint :wow: I'm getting all the girlies to show me some action on that thing.

For those of you with the 6+ how does it fair in your pocket honestly. I'm a skinny jean guy and I know they'll fit but I have to take them out when I sit down I'm assuming. Also how is it using one hand with the +?

Last edited:
I'm leaning toward the 6s+ too. I slandered the hell out the + this time last year but I can't deny it's greatness any longer. That screen is on some next **** and if I'm FaceTimiming with a 5mp front facing cam on that joint :wow: I'm getting all the girlies to show me some action on that thing.

For those of you with the 6+ how does it fair in your pocket honestly. I'm a skinny jean guy and I know they'll fit but I have to take them out when I sit down I'm assuming. Also how is it using one hand with the +?

Going from the 5s to the 6 plus was a huge jump size wise. Hated it for almost a month. I like it now tho, and smaller phones feel weird. When I bought it tho, I thought the 6 would be a better size.

damn im still under my 2 yr contract with vzw till the end of 2016... any way i can upgrade early? 
mean.gif

Going from the 5s to the 6 plus was a huge jump size wise. Hated it for almost a month. I like it now tho, and smaller phones feel weird. When I bought it tho, I thought the 6 would be a better size.

I'm jumping from a 5s as well. I haven't had too much hands on time with 6+ to really get a feel for it either. My aunt has one and a coworker has one and I had it in my hand for a while but nothing major. I'm also planning on going caseless as well 8)

When I first got the 6 plus I didn't like it because the size was overwhelming but after a few weeks I adjust and really got to like it. The phone fits perfectly in my pocket. Just sucks because I need two hands to use it. Especially when I take pictures. Other than that the phone is great. Went to use my moms phone (5s) and that phone is tiny compared to the plus. Couldn't see myself going back to a smaller screen.

Rose gold woudve been better if the face was also RG but naw. All the girls at work are saying yay its pink so that speaks for itself. :lol:

Was hoping the 6s would get OIS too, but darnit it didnt.    50/50 on selling my unlocked 6 or waiting for the 7.    Camera would be my main reason to upgrade.

I can care less about "live photos" so for the first time ever I'm passing on the new iPhone. I may have to buy the new Apple pen though it looks pretty cool.

I can care less about "live photos" so for the first time ever I'm passing on the new iPhone. I may have to buy the new Apple pen though it looks pretty cool.
Really? I believe this is the best "S" model upgrade for sure. Surprise you didn't think it was as good as the other "S" models you brought.

going from my 5S to 6S+, can't wait :smokin

quick question: on Sprint's website it says i'm eligible for an upgrade (which i am, i've had this phone for 2 years) but on Apple's website it says i'd have to pay full price for the phone...any idea why?

Damn the iPhone threads used to be LIVE back in the day
laugh.gif

But nothing here hardware wise got me geeked to go purchase anything

I was plotting on that Apple Tv but nah I gotta xbox and to me it doesn't seem worth it. 

I could get the 6s + but ima just wait wait till next year, I already got the 6+ on Tmo and all these new hardware features

(ie. 3d touch, iPad pro front facing speakers, upgraded cameras ect.) I can wait for the 7 + to get these features.

I just bought the apple watch so the watchOS 2 is gonna be clutch along with iOS9 

That hermes watch band looks tuff, I'm gonna have to find a variant version of that double cuffed joint on amazon in the coming weeks 
laugh.gif

think I'm just gonna cop AppleTV

by the time the iPhone 7 comes out, my "lease" for the iPhone 6 will be up and it'll officially be mine :lol: idk what I'll do with it then because I'm not about that eBay/craigslist life

I'm due for an upgrade and I want a 64GB 6s+ and I wanna add AppleCare to it...

$500 plus tax is what I'm looking at and that's with subsidized pricing :stoneface:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom