Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Aye man,I definitely agree with you. I veen a loyal Tmo customer for year . Never any huge coplaints over here. But being in the city, its frustrating having city completely drop in certain areas while my girl out here flourishing online in the sane areas

That's when you tell ya girl to let you tether off her :lol:

:lol: I thought only To had that WiFi hotpsot. Never hear any people w/other carriers mention/use it

Exactly why it's so ironic :lol: sometimes when I'm at home I just tether for no reason instead of using my home WiFi. Joint is just faster

How you figure...I pay the $299/399 upfront...phone is mine, I can upgrade and keep my phone. I got a grandfathered $80 unlimited plan

You were not paying $300 for the phone. You were paying the full retail spread out over 2 years. Carriers just "hid" this cost by factoring this into their service.
Look at the price of just service for 2 year contract vs month to month.

You REALLY think apple/at&t taking that $400 hit on the phone ?
Dude thinks he's getting a 800 phone for 300 just because :lol: instead of pretending their cell service cost so much everybody is just being upfront about how much a phone cost and how much the cell service cost.

Last edited:
These iPhone 6S preorders are going to be the death of me, customers really don't read the email fam. :smh: It's going to be a long way, on another note, if any of you have Sprint (which very few of you do from what I've seen :lol:) shoot me a question. :pimp:

Usually get the new iPhone every year the week of release upgrade or not but I'm a just skip it this year. No point if I already have a 6+. Will wait for that 7 or see what Samsung has up their sleeves. :lol: that rose gold is the woat color and I thought it couldn't get uglier than the white and gold phone :lol:

T-mobile is losing 700 million a year.

They going to be bought by company that isn't going to be cool with losing that much money sooner or later.

Can't lie thou for most younger people t mobile is a great deal.

We will see. I hope they are around to stay. Seems like the only carrier that genuinely cares about its customers. Look what it caused Verizon to do

Oh what they have done for competition is great.

They just don't have a sustainable business model

Last edited:
yea b don't be a hype beast and just send your 6s to me brah
nerd.gif
I'll send you this galaxy s4 
pimp.gif
  and i'll leave all the pictures on it, so you can post wdywt on your ig 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
New iphone is trash in terms of innovation... wait for the 7, stop being hypebeast
its phones in general. theyve innovated at such a high rate that theres nothing left TO innovate.

what MORE in a phone could you want? only things i care about at this point, which will eventually become the standard across all phones, is quick charge. 

-fingerprint scanner was dope

-apple pay is cool but if i take out my phone to pay i minus whale take out my wallet

-touch 3D is cool imo. switches things up a bit. 

other than that what more you could you want. phone technology peaked like 2-3 cycles ago b

i want an all black phone like my 5.

-apple pay is cool but if i take out my phone to pay i minus whale take out my wallet
i dont have access to pay yet, but for me, it's great since i leave my crib a lot without a wallet when i go to the gym or just a random walk.

Last edited:
Flourished at about 4am with the 64gb 6s+ on Sprint for about $11 a month :smokin

Debating if I wanna change my og plan...

How you figure...I pay the $299/399 upfront...phone is mine, I can upgrade and keep my phone. I got a grandfathered $80 unlimited plan

You were not paying $300 for the phone. You were paying the full retail spread out over 2 years. Carriers just "hid" this cost by factoring this into their service.
Look at the price of just service for 2 year contract vs month to month.

You REALLY think apple/at&t taking that $400 hit on the phone ?
Dude thinks he's getting a 800 phone for 300 just because :lol: instead of pretending their cell service cost so much everybody is just being upfront about how much a phone cost and how much the cell service cost.

View media item 1708683
Yea I pay a lot for my bill..you right

If I wanted to enroll in the Apple upgrade program, how do you go about it?

When I try to pre-order from the Apple website the only option that I see is to just pay in full. :nerd:

-Drew

Back
Top Bottom