Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
If I wanted to enroll in the Apple upgrade program, how do you go about it?

When I try to pre-order from the Apple website the only option that I see is to just pay in full.
nerd.gif

-Drew
Dont click on pre-order.  Scroll down and click on "Reserve iPhone 6s to buy in store"

If I wanted to enroll in the Apple upgrade program, how do you go about it?

When I try to pre-order from the Apple website the only option that I see is to just pay in full. :nerd:

-Drew

click pay in full. then you'll see an option to set up an appointment at an Apple Store

So do they do the credit check and everything online and approve you or you gotta wait til your in store and take a gamble if you might get approved or not

Bert. Bert. everything is done in store. you're just setting an appointment online so they can hold you a phone

What I liked about Apple's offer is it has AppleCare+. What I didn't like was having to go to an Apple store. Closest available is a train ride to Manhattan away, but I don't have time for that during the week when I'm currently working local.

At that point I decided to just stick with Verizon's early upgrade promotion. Can't wait for the 25th.

Won't be eligible for a 2 year upgrade with AT&T until Nov 9 which is bull because I got my 5s in Oct of 2013 >:

But I'm eligible for the Next plan immediately $30 a month for a 64 gig 6s plus for a year and trade it in after a year for the 7 and so on... They lie and tell you it's $0 out the door but you have to pay the tax of the whole phone. :smh: I guess I'm about to cave...

Got the iPhone 6 back about a year ago on a 2 year contract with Verizon. DO I have any avenues to get out of the contract and cop the 6s or am i SOL?

Man the 6+s is to be delivered by 9/30, I haven't pulled the trigger yet because the 6s is delivered earlier by the 25th. Im petty over 5 days. Smh I shouldn't have waited.

Man the 6+s is to be delivered by 9/30, I haven't pulled the trigger yet because the 6s is delivered earlier by the 25th. Im petty over 5 days. Smh I shouldn't have waited.

Just remind yourself it's just a phone :lol: .

Can my Tmo fam explain how the payment thing works? Are leasing/buying the phone out the only two options? I don't mind doing the payments to pay the phone off, but leasing is a no go for me.

Under contract til nov with verizon. Do they let you upgrade after 22 months like before? Can I re-up for $199 price or do I now have to pay the full retail since those new plans came out?

Can my Tmo fam explain how the payment thing works? Are leasing/buying the phone out the only two options? I don't mind doing the payments to pay the phone off, but leasing is a no go for me.

You could pay the payments for one year and then upgrade to get a new phone = leasing the phone

You could pay the payments for two years and pay the whole phone off and it'll be yours = buying the phone

Back
Top Bottom