Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Tmobile jump on demand program is apparently down so no one can jump to a new phone. Told me to call back Ina hr

verizon gave me $1300 for 2 regular 6's but states the 1300 will be paid out over 24 months. Guess that is the new contract these days.

Verizon is asking for some damn billing passcode when I dont think I ever created :frown: I'm on an airplane right now, can't call these fools until I land smh

Looks like Verizon is doing similar trade-in value like T-Mobile which is great news to me since i'll be trading in an iPhone 6 16GB, :smokin

Just woke up groggy af and bought it. Apparently didn't manage to get the preorder. Won't ship for 2-3 weeks. Won't be in my hand till "Oct 4th-10th."

Damn.. whatever.

:lol: I have to wait until November to receive mine. Ordered 128GB jet Black 7+ outright too.

Is it even honestly worth pre-ordering now with expected Delivery Date in November? (Jet Black - 256 - 7+ ATT) or would it be updated to 9/16 delivery?

Looks like Verizon is doing similar trade-in value like T-Mobile which is great news to me since i'll be trading in an iPhone 6 16GB, :smokin
16GB? Why on earth would you...

Dawg, i regretted it when i got it, and when i wanted to switch to a 64GB it was already too late since the 14 days already passed. :smh: . Oh well, not this time, though, I'm gonna make sure i'm getting the Matte/Jet Black 7 Plus with 128GB.

Logged back into the app just to see inventory and most models already showing 4-6 weeks / November delivery,

Yikes.

BTW I went with the Apple leather case. Never thought I'd pay so much for a case in my life, but it's just so nice. Love the feel of it and the fact it doesn't add bulk.

I was able to get my wife's 7 rose gold for 9/16 shipment. My 7+ 256 won't ship till October/November. I guess I will have to wait then [emoji]128514[/emoji]

Keep getting this..

We’re sorry— You can not upgrade phones for any of the lines on you account now. Please try again later.

Logged back into the app just to see inventory and most models already showing 4-6 weeks / November delivery,

Yikes.

BTW I went with the Apple leather case. Never thought I'd pay so much for a case in my life, but it's just so nice. Love the feel of it and the fact it doesn't add bulk.

I use them exclusives on my 6s Plus and I love them. Have 4 total

Is it even honestly worth pre-ordering now with expected Delivery Date in November? (Jet Black - 256 - 7+ ATT) or would it be updated to 9/16 delivery?

In prior years I remember SOME individuals having there delivery updated to the release date.

Some of you should try Radio Shack. I remember preordering my 6+ with them after canceling my Apple order due to a super late delivery date.

The phone arrived to the store on release day and they also gave me a free $50 Apple Store gift card for ordering with them.

Back
Top Bottom