Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Finally bought the matte black 7 through apple upgrade program...It said it wouldn't change my plan so hopefully i'm good... that's the only thing i was worried about because my 2yr contract doesnt end till 9.12.16....

Last edited:
verizon has my ordered to be delivered Oct 5 and i was able to checkout about 30 mins after it went live. No way they could have sold that many in 30 mins to push my delivery date out to october. last time i preordered an iphone i received it day of release and that was the 5

that ***** hung up on me. called 611, said yes to order ipohne and got someone right away. just do that

View media item 2160077
REPPED.

Just dialed 611 like you said. Got my order in and switched to Jump On Demand and only had to pay $189 for the down payment.I was done and off the phone with the T-Mobile rep in 5 minutes.Also Just got the email confirmation and signed the digital equipment agreement. Phone goes out on the 16th and I'll get it on the 19th.

I went with Iphone 7+ 128GB Black Matte. I ain't about that flashy Jet Black life and don't want easy scratches all over the phone.

Now time to order a Bodyguardz Pure screen protector and case.

Last edited:
verizon has my ordered to be delivered Oct 5 and i was able to checkout about 30 mins after it went live. No way they could have sold that many in 30 mins to push my delivery date out to october. last time i preordered an iphone i received it day of release and that was the 5

Gotta remember that Apple has to set aside a certain allotment # of phones for each different cell phone provider on the 1st shipment and all others going forward.Also Apple themselves have a certain amount for the ones they are selling directly fully unlocked from the get go.

Not like the old days when AT&T had an exclusive deal with Apple for the first couple of generations of Iphone :lol:

Last edited:
Just copped the 128gb matte black 7. Should be here on the 16th. Sleep for the win...LOL

Last edited:
Glad I watched that CNET video. I was hype on that Jet Black but then I remembered the 3GS and the fingerprints and scratches after awhile. Matte black it is 8)

Had to go with a 7, can't mess with a plus. Ordered via Best Buy since it's across the street from my job so I can stroll over on the 16th and pick up :smokin

Weird tho, best buy checkout listed a $15 upgrade fee from ATT but when I was checking out on Apple store it said $0 *shrug* If I get hit with it no biggie, $15 is worth not having to drive to the Apple store in Pasadena on my lunch and dealing with parking and madness. I've already bought a phone at an Apple store so the flare of getting something there is gone.

7, matte black, 128gb. Upgrading from a 16gb 5s so I had to get it day 1. Yeah yeah, flame me.

Apple does decide to do something special next year for the 10th anniversary went with that ATT next plan to upgrade every 12 months

I'm wondering if for the time being 6/6s covers will work. I'm sure the screen protectors will.

Last edited:
Gotta remember that Apple has to set aside a certain allotment # of phones for each different cell phone provider on the 1st shipment and all others going forward.Also Apple themselves have a certain amount for the ones they are selling directly fully unlocked from the get go.

Not like the old days when AT&T had an exclusive deal with Apple for the first couple of generations of Iphone :lol:

true and i do understand that. But i only preorder once before and that was the 5 and it came release day. I hope this is the same because i could of went to the store day of release.

Soooo not only did preorder sound like a disaster but no one was able to get the jet black 7 plus or 7 delivered on release day :stoneface:

Soooo not only did preorder sound like a disaster but no one was able to get the jet black 7 plus or 7 delivered on release day :stoneface:

I wasted a good hour trying to pre order the Iphone 7+ 128GB matte black on T-Mobile's ******ed website before one of the NT'ers tipped me on just calling the 611 phone # and was able to get my order in & done within 5 minutes.

Last edited:
Are you trying on T-Mobile's website or are you calling 611 and talking to a CSR rep ?

Calling. You can't upgrade through the website if you're using jump on demand. I got through and I was told that their JoD system is messed up and they can't process any upgrades for those who fall under that category right now.

Back
Top Bottom