Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Need some help guys. My wife's phone shows that she has over 1,000 photos on it but she only has around 300. It's taking up a ton of gig space and I'm unable to figure out how to fix the problem. Google didn't help either.
go to general > settings > "date&time" > toggle off "set automatically" > click on date and time and set it back 2 years...now go back in to your photos and go to the "recently deleted photos" folder and delete all...That should clear up all the space... Let me know if that helped.

Last edited:
I'm getting "iTunes could not connect to the iPhone because an invalid response was received from the device" Any thoughts how to fix guys?
Thanks

I would try to uninstall and reinstall iTunes, but did you try a google?

My iPhone 4 just **** the bed and won't even turn on. I figured it was the charger, bought a new one today and still it doesn't work. I would love to take this as a sign and pony up for a 7+ but I can't even find one in store. :smh: :x

Damn, you got your monies worth. Your battery life had to suck.

Clickbait. Youtube moneymaker

It's actually a pretty good warning. I'd want to know it before I buy a phone.

Is it worth the jump from 6+?, I almost feel like holding out til next year

If you had a choice between this year and next, I would definitely wait until next when the design changes.

Shouldn't the S models look more or less the same than the non-S? [emoji]10067[/emoji]

-Drew

Shouldn't the S models look more or less the same than the non-S? [emoji]10067[/emoji]

-Drew

Apple wanted to do a total redesign for the 10 year anniversary, which is next year. They want to make the anniversary update the big update instead just a S year(processor, camera, processor...). That's why it's been three years for the first time with pretty much the same design.

It's going to cause a lot of people who got the 6S and upgraded to the 7 to turn around and get the phone next year. That's why anyone who has doubts or is hesitant should just wait unless they do a every year upgrade program.

It's rumored they're glass and no physical button next year

Sprint effed up my order. The rep pre ordered a 7 128 and not a 7+....

Had to spend 3 hours at the sprint store so they can do a return, reactivate my upgrade and re order the correct phone.

Back on the waiting list I go.

Had to spend 3 hours at the sprint store so they can do a return, reactivate my upgrade and re order the correct phone.

Did you ask for some sort of compensation? 

Is it possible to pay more towards the phone to pay it off faster when you're paying month to month?

Last edited:
Copped the 7 black matte.

And if the phone next year is an 8 and not a S model and a new design that will be copped too.

No money issues here :lol:

Smart man,

7 users gonna be salty af when the all screen no bezel AMOLED iPhone drop
 apple upgrade program 
pimp.gif

Why did that take three hours?

Not sure why ppl make a big deal of getting this year and afraid to mess out on next year etc.... That's what the upgrade programs are for (through Apple or your carrier). That's the point, get the new phone every year.

i was told no, unless you have enough to completely pay off the phone

From what I understand it's not truly a contract because you pay the differential of the balance when you trade in a phone

Pay the differential in monthly installments for two years then the phone is paid in full but you can buyout at anytime, and there's no contractual obligation

My carrier is Verizon and I'm trading in a 6

Back
Top Bottom