Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I'll be honest

If you have a 6S... save your money please

Minus it being black, it's the same exact ****. I kinda feel dumb even turning that 6S in :smh:

Played with them today, other than the f.f.camera on the plus being beastly, i saw no difference. Matte black was clean tho.

Pretty much how I felt about the phone. If iOS 10 didn't come out early I would have been more hyped. I get my phone in next week but I'll most likely return it.

Edit: didn't come up in screenshot :smh:
Anybody get these awful UI glitches on their phones ? Has happened on my 6 plus and my 6S+ so I know it's not a isolated hardware issue. **** is annoying as hell and only happens in my notification window

Last edited:
I do. I never had an issue with my 6 in the 2 years I had it until now. This ghost typing thing just started happening since I updated my OS to 10. even with a cracked screen, everything worked fine until the update.

I did a hard reset last night, it worked for the most part. started acting up like 5 minutes ago.

View media item 2169859
:x :stoneface:

Last edited:
you guys think I should sell my 6+ 64gb now while it still has some value? I think I can get near $400 and I can get the 7+ 128gb for $419 w a 2yr upgrade.

How much do you think I could sell the 7+ for next September when the new one comes out?

The other option is just ride it out w the 6+ til next year and use my upgrade then.

Ride it out fam. As someone said it's almost the same phone. I bought this one, because my contract was up.

This is a good upgrade for me regardless. I'm a pool technician so I'm getting wet a lot. Also the black color is too damn sexy

I'll probably wait another week or two then sell my 6s while it still has some value. Buying a 7 & a MacBook this year :x

i was told no, unless you have enough to completely pay off the phone

From what I understand it's not truly a contract because you pay the differential of the balance when you trade in a phone

Pay the differential in monthly installments for two years then the phone is paid in full but you can buyout at anytime, and there's no contractual obligation

My carrier is Verizon and I'm trading in a 6

I'm in the same boat. Verizon, installment plan 6.

If I'm at the 75% paid off area (eligible for an upgrade) and I trade it in to upgrade, do I have to pay the left over balance on the full retail price? Or is that taken care of because I'm trading the phone back in?

Apple wanted to do a total redesign for the 10 year anniversary, which is next year. They want to make the anniversary update the big update instead just a S year(processor, camera, processor...). That's why it's been three years for the first time with pretty much the same design.

It's going to cause a lot of people who got the 6S and upgraded to the 7 to turn around and get the phone next year. That's why anyone who has doubts or is hesitant should just wait unless they do a every year upgrade program.

It's rumored they're glass and no physical button next year
This is why I decided to just get the lease deal with Apple. I dont think owning a phone is necessary anymore, I have a iphone 6 that will service as an "emergency phone" if need be. 
Is it possible to pay more towards the phone to pay it off faster when you're paying month to month?
With ATT this is an option. 

Edit: didn't come up in screenshot
mean.gif

Anybody get these awful UI glitches on their phones ? Has happened on my 6 plus and my 6S+ so I know it's not a isolated hardware issue. **** is annoying as hell and only happens in my notification window
I'm getting them sometimes on my 7+.  Think its an iOS 10 thing

Last edited:
I'm in the same boat. Verizon, installment plan 6.

If I'm at the 75% paid off area (eligible for an upgrade) and I trade it in to upgrade, do I have to pay the left over balance on the full retail price? Or is that taken care of because I'm trading the phone back in?

If you're eligible for an upgrade you would probably have to pay off the remaining balance if you upgraded

Don't know for sure though

Bought a series 1 watch. This thing don't even come with a power brick and it has a smaller cable [emoji]128514[/emoji]. No case either. Man Apple what's up?

If you're eligible for an upgrade you would probably have to pay off the remaining balance if you upgraded

If you still owe balance, they'll just take it off you and not give you any credit on that phone. U will just start a new lease on the 7.

Well this is as long as you have atleast 50% paid off

If you still owe balance, they'll just take it off you and not give you any credit on that phone. U will just start a new lease on the 7.

Well this is as long as you have atleast 50% paid off

This was my understand as well, except I was in Verizon earlier and was speaking to a rep (who I hope had the wrong idea in his head) who told me that even if you have 75% off and are doing an early upgrade, trading in the phone, your REMAINING BALANCE on that phone is carried over to the new phone and is added to your monthly bill until paid off.

OR you could pay the remaining balance at time of upgrade. Meaning you would then own the phone outright, and could trade it in for credit.. they have some sort of promotion going right now and this is what he was trying to get me to do. Pay the remaining balance, order the new iPhone, and pay taxes on it, as well as an activation fee.. $300 all in all, for a phone that wouldn't even get here until late October he says. :x :smh:

To me, his first scenario made no sense.. When I first started this, I was explained that this "installment plan" program would be like leasing a car:
-you make monthly payments on the phone, but you don't own it
-you pay 50%-75% off and are then eligible for an "early upgrade"
-you trade the old phone in and get a new phone
-the remaining balance is removed because you are giving them the phone back
-start a new lease on the new phone and repeat

But dude explaining it to me kept telling me that the remaining 25% of that balance on your old phone would carry over into your payments if you didn't pay it off when you "upgraded".

Which makes NO sense to me.. considering if I'm paying the entire retail on the phone, I want that damn phone since I paid it off. If what he says is true, then these installment plans don't benefit anyone at all except the carrier.. because we'd be paying full retail price (eventually) for a phone that we don't ever own. :x

On ios10

Are yall havi. Issues with banners?

I get a alert, and i cant swipe up to make it go away and if i wait, it wont go away

I have to open it and get out.

On ios10

Are yall havi. Issues with banners?

I get a alert, and i cant swipe up to make it go away and if i wait, it wont go away

I have to open it and get out.
I cant swipe it away either. but mine will  go away after a couple seconds though

Why did that take three hours?

Because when they returned the incorrect preorder iPhone 7, they couldn't figure out how to
A. Refund my activation/upgrade fee of $32
B. Reset my upgrade date to last Sunday (date when I preordered the phone).
C. Preorder the phone without having to surrender my current phone or pay my lease off now.

All of this had to be done via phone support. The average waiting time to get to a rep was at least 45 minutes. They called 4 times, 2 of those times was on two different phone lines.

At the end of the day, it still wasn't fixed but I was able to preorder the correct phone. Things will get fixed when I receive the iPhone 7 plus.

If you put back money each month you can buy the new iPhone as soon as it comes out each year. No need to lease the phone from a company who will have stipulations. Who knows what hoops you will go through when it's time to upgrade. When the year is up, buy the new one again and sell the previous one and use that money to credit yourself. Look at the 6s, depending on the model they are selling anywhere from $400 - $650. That's half way towards the 7. All you have to do then is save the other half each year. Get the 8 and sell the 7. Sell the 8 get the 9. Just plan accordingly and you won't have to lease anything.

No stipulations, no contract, no monthly payments and you're in control.

Lol looks like verizon finessed yal .

Apple Upgrade Program >*

I was told ATT charges you a "trade up" fee once you turn in your phone for the next one on the Next plan. Apple is no strings attached straight trade in once you hit 12 months worth of payments and Apple Care is included.

Also people talking about scratches on jet black must not have watched that scratch test video. He shook up the phone in a box of nuts and bolts and the scratches weren't that bad. Only thing that created bad scratches was him cutting it with a knife. Key caused small light micro scratches.

Back
Top Bottom