Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Returning the iphone 5s and grabbing a note 3.  These small phones just don't cut anymore, especially for a man...

Last edited:
Returning the iphone 5s and grabbing a note 3.  These small phones just don't cut anymore, especially for a man...

Yeah foreal. There should be a penis logo on the back of the note to let everyone know it's a man phone. Big vagina logo on the women's phones too.

Yeah foreal. There should be a penis logo on the back of the note to let everyone know it's a man phone. Big vagina logo on the women's phones too.
rustled jimmes you have

Last edited:

best app to create a ring tone?
nerd.gif
you don't need an app.

just make it into an .m4r
I want to chop up the exact 20-30 seconds I want though...
mac or pc?

regardless, just google mp3 trimmer.

Said program will allow you to chop an mp3 to the exact time frame you choose.

You can do this in itunes, but I forgot how.

You'd have to google this.

Last edited:
best app to create a ring tone? :nerd:

you don't need an app.

iTunes > Right click song wanted > click 'Get Info' > Adjust the start and stop time you want > press ok > rightclick on song again > select create AAC version > drag new AAC version to desktop > change it to .m4r > drag to Tones section in iTunes of your plugged in iPhone

Got a new 5S today. They said that the sensor in the fingerprint reader must've been damaged or something, then they got me a new one. Home button feels better on this one..

Apple store in my area is completely sold out of these now.. They were steady strong selling for a week straight.

you don't need an app.

iTunes > Right click song wanted > click 'Get Info' > Adjust the start and stop time you want > press ok > rightclick on song again > select create AAC version > drag new AAC version to desktop > change it to .m4r > drag to Tones section in iTunes of your plugged in iPhone

repped 8)

you don't need an app.

repped 8)

x2

Anyone else having a problem with the fingerprint scanner when the phone's plugged in? It won't read my print when it's charging, but works just fine when I unplug...

all the stores in my area are all sold out of the 5s in every color

I wanted a gold one anybody have a idea of when AT&T stores will restock?

I dont wanna order from AT&T online cause it says the gold is on back order for 48 days and the Black and White are on back order for 14 days

Last edited:
Would it be faster if i jusr order straight from Apple, or wait until apple stores get a restock of the gold one?

You might want to check with instore pickup, I was able to get my wife's phone yesterday . I had to go to a different apple store but it was in driving distance, you might have to go bigger to get one

Back
Top Bottom