Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
im NOT putting my credit card on my phone, no natter how safe apple and its servers are.

Aren't we doing that already though with having are credit card info with online shops, cable companies and what not. I feel like it is the same, till someone hacks into it of course.

Damn that iphone 6+ is HUGE!  Ya'll dudes complaining other phones with smaller screens, talking bout "i dont want a damn iPad in my pocket."  Ya'll the same dudes in here have orgasms over this big *** phone. :rofl:

That discussion took place a week ago. You late. The hell you talking about dude organism for? :x

Yep..

I was a fan of the gold on the 5, but looking at the pictures, the gold looks terrible, maybe i just need to see it in person, or an HD pic

if thats the case, im copping the black :pimp:

Yep..

I was a fan of the gold on the 5, but looking at the pictures, the gold looks terrible, maybe i just need to see it in person, or an HD pic

if thats the case, im copping the black
pimp.gif
hell yea back to black...im cool with my space grey but that all black everything on the iphone 5 was the truth

Why space grey .. why cant they just do black like the old ones.

I'll go try em out in store in a couple weeks.

idk if i wanna drop $400 on a phone though dang

im NOT putting my credit card on my phone, no natter how safe apple and its servers are.

Aren't we doing that already though with having are credit card info with online shops, cable companies and what not. I feel like it is the same, till someone hacks into it of course.

thing is apple is much more secure than them IMO

but i dont trust walking around with my CC in my phone and i lose my phone.

dunno which size to get, i would get the 6 plus but i've used a galaxy note and that was just a bit weird using. i want the optical image stabilization, higher ppi, and better battery life tho.

Just stop.... your're just making a fool out yourself

And you're in denial. If you have a 5s and you upgrade to iOS 8 what features are you missing? A home screen in landscape mode? 64 bit graphics? FOH I'm just gonna assume you had an old iPhone

So no you didn't. K

Blaster you've seen me in this thread excited about the 6 and if I'm telling you it's underwhelming I have no bias

Do you know how a camera works?

Sit down.
Do you? Or are you just trying not to admit that Apple didn't impress once again

Yes I do.

I know that the sensor and glass are more important than the megapixels.

A newer sensor with lower megapixes > a cheaper sensor with 20 MP...

Megapixels are more so important for printing. How many images are you printing off your phone, b?

Read and gain knowledge to free you of that ignorance you hold so tightly.

http://godigitalslr.com/truth-megapixels/
Putting it simply,

More megapixels allows you to make LARGER prints.

At smaller print sizes, the difference in megapixels is indistinguishable.

If you want a camera, go buy a camera.
SO that's you're response to Apple dropping the ball again?

"It's a phone not a camera anyway, if you want a camera go buy a camera"

:rofl:

i understand Megapixels arent everything. But come on all the new phones right now are coming with 13-16mp cameras. Not to mention better screen resolution than the iPhone. Just admit it, they are dropping the ball and getting lazy. They know they don't have to impress people anymore, you guys will buy it no matter what........

So you're saying, they should add a bunch of stuff to fill up the stat sheet...

You really just don't know how cameras work. You think making a 20MP camera on a phone will make a difference when the screen resolution won't display it any better than an 8MP camera.

I'm sitting here discussing this with someone who is so blind to the facts that they refuse to just give it up.

You're amazed by bigger numbers, but are blind to the fact that there's no difference in results.

Do you know what a larger MP camera requires? A bigger battery... Do you know what a 16MP camera takes? Larger image/Video files.

So you'd rather have a camera that drains more battery and fills up more space on your phone, but has NO visual differences from an 8MP camera?

Even though that 8MP camera has a new sensor, better glass, and an OS taking full advantage of its capabilities?

Apple didn't drop the ball, you jus don't know what the hell you're talking about. Its a camera. Know a camera before you speak on it.

Yo the type of person that rather have a bigger engine and more HP rather than a lighter car that can put out the same numbers at the track.

thing is apple is much more secure than them IMO

but i dont trust walking around with my CC in my phone and i lose my phone.
phones get lost every day b

Back
Top Bottom