Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Was 9th in line at the AT&T Store and ended up getting one of only five 6+'s in town.

These things are going for $1,300+ on eBay. I got offered $1,000 right out the door.

sprint store has 128's but straight 6 zero plus....radio shack said they might get the 6+ but shipments arent coming till after 12 dunno if i wanna wait or just go grab the 128 - 6

It's bec it's the same thing . Screen resolution is exactly the same , same mega pixel in the camera , same ios 8 etc ... To really see a difference you needed to get the 6plus.. Loving my 16gb plus .. #nowaittime at the ups store lol
Really wanted the 6 because it's not so big, they really screwed the 6 smh

Last edited:
How does the reservation work? Do they just call you late to come back to the store? They have to sell all the preorders first right?
Nah once you tell the Apple Rep what phone you want, you have the option to either stand in line or come back to the store before end of business day. They send a text to your phone with your reservation information. It caters to people who aren't at the front of the line who don't feel like waiting. I was like 14th in line but unfortunately the system crashed and once it got back up and running it was slow as hell. I had to be at work so I dipped. Imma just go to the store once I get off this evening and pick my phone up. 

Last edited:
What do you guys think the next iPhone will get? Same sizes but better screen? Bigger batteries? Water proof/water resistant? Once I get the 6, I think I'll be straight for 2 years. I've had my 4S since Dec 29 2012 I believe

What do you guys think the next iPhone will get? Same sizes but better screen? Bigger batteries? Water proof/water resistant? Once I get the 6, I think I'll be straight for 2 years. I've had my 4S since Dec 29 2012 I believe
smaller bezel for sure 

about time to upgrade that camera too

Nah once you tell the Apple Rep what phone you want, you have the option to either stand in line or come back to the store before end of business day. They send a text to your phone with your reservation information. It caters to people who aren't at the front of the line who don't feel like waiting. I was like 14th in line but unfortunately the system crashed and once it got back up and running it was slow as hell. I had to be at work so I dipped. Imma just go to the store once I get off this evening and pick my phone up. 
You mean preorder?

8mp is more than enough..a camera can be 16mp and still be ***

Last edited:
The s5s pictures come out so clean! But video is blurry most of times, at least on snapchat, but on iPhone the video comes out clean and not blurry. What causes that?

what cases are u guys getting for the iphone 6?

im trying to decide on one

looking for a slim low profile case that has good protection and grip

Back
Top Bottom