Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
anyone want to help me out real quick...

girl just got a iphone 6... came from a gs3...

and We're trying to get all the contacts to come over ...

exchange aint working ...

so whats the best way to get it to come over?

Try a quick google or even better YouTube video

How is your girl not saving her contacts under Google sync?

Apple no where as good with their syncing like google.

But they trying.

If you save the contacts from the gs3 on Google gmail contacts .. On the 6.. Add a gmail account in the contacts settings and sync contacts to iphone. Simple.
I don't use any Apple sync crap even though I'm on my 6. I still keep it Google becaue Google everywhere and i can sync it both on Apple or google products

Hey can anyone help me out?

I have some old photos I want to salvage from this old 2008 Macbook. This thing is ancient, it weighs like 10 pounds, and is 2 inches thick. There is no VGA cable connections. The screen is cracked and blacked out, but the computer itself does power on. So I want to see if I could somehow connect it to a different monitor in order to save the old photos I have on it.

Help me out bros.

View media item 1281893View media item 1281891

Need the 6+ 128gig. Nooo one near me ever has em. Should I order from Att or Apple? What's wait time lookin like?
I thought the 128 and 16GB were the easy ones to find. what company do you have? T-Mobile has an estimated delivery time for all models online.

Use gmail to bring your contacts over. I came from an S4 myself. After that you might as well delete gmail because the stand alone app really sucks In comparison to using gmail via apples Mail app.. GMAIL simply doesn't "push" on the iPhone like it does on android.

Hey can anyone help me out?

I have some old photos I want to salvage from this old 2008 Macbook. This thing is ancient, it weighs like 10 pounds, and is 2 inches thick. There is no VGA cable connections. The screen is cracked and blacked out, but the computer itself does power on. So I want to see if I could somehow connect it to a different monitor in order to save the old photos I have on it.

Help me out bros.

View media item 1281893View media item 1281891

Is that a minidisplay? get a minidisplay to HDMI adapter and plug it into your TV

http://www.monoprice.com/Product?c_id=104&cp_id=10428&cs_id=1042802&p_id=5311&seq=1&format=2

Powerbeats 2 or Jaybird Bluebuds X?

Never tried Powerbeats 2 but have had the Bluebuds X for about a year and a half now and they're very durable. Washed them like 3 times already and they still work. Customer service is good too since I had to send them an old one and they replaced it with a brand new box. Still amazed how the clarity of sound is on these.

Since we on earbuds.. Anyone with the urbeats? They going for $59 on bestbuy right now.. What's comparable in that price range? $100 earbuds don't make since to me, My only cardio is sex.

Anyone know how to transfer out the movie box files onto a hard drive? How to extract the movie file? Thanks guys n sorry if it's been answered already

Anyone know how to transfer out the movie box files onto a hard drive? How to extract the movie file? Thanks guys n sorry if it's been answered already
you cant unless jb and have ifile....or maybe ifunbox might still work...

MovieBox`s video path should be in User/Library/Artworks. You can use iFunbox to navigate to that path and copy/paste the videos. http://www.i-funbox.com/

View media item 1283096
Have her back up contacts using google sync on the gs3

Then on the iPhone go to
Settings
Mail,contacts
Add account
Card Dav account
Enter Google info
Let it sync
Go to contacts
Make sure Google contacts are checked

Takes a few minutes but they should all sync
Make sure contacts are sorted and displayed by first,last name

fontaine fontaine

Last edited:
t-mo is offering for today only free upgrade of storage on all i-devices.... aka 16gb and get 64gb on iphone 6/6+ 

Wait is moviebox back up? Someone help me with a link. But MOVIEBOX x AppleTV is golden. I honestly tried to do xbmc on my Mac and I just got frustrated with it. I guess its just the version of xbmc I have on my Mac #kanyeshrug.

But I seen someone post AppleTV on sale for $70. Oh hell yeah

Speaking of moviebox, I can't get it to work on my 6+ w 8.1 non-JB. Worked just fine a week or so ago and I haven't changed anything. thoughts? New download link? Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom