• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Probably the only one in here rocking with the iPhone and iPod combo :lol:

I'm on that iPhone and iPod classic combo b! I see nothing but benefits. I use the iPod at the gym without the distraction of texts, calls and the Gram. I charge it probably once a month, and flight attendants don't even trip on your boy during take offs or landings. When the lady isn't around to put the iPod in her purse, I put the iPhone and iPod in opposite pockets :smokin

Last edited:
Probably the only one in here rocking with the iPhone and iPod combo :lol:

i used to do it back before my ipod touch went through a full washer/dryer combo. :lol:

i have no problems with it, but i never got around to buying another ipod so i stick with just the iphone now. 8)

I'm on that iPhone and iPod classic combo b! I see nothing but benefits. I use the iPod at the gym without the distraction of texts, calls and the Gram. I charge it probably once a month, and flight attendants don't even trip on your boy during take offs or landings. When the lady isn't around to put the iPod in her purse, I put the iPhone and iPod in opposite pockets
smokin.gif
Airplane mode?

I carry two phones(one for work), and its highly annoying

Last edited:
Just have always been a phone and iPod guy since the beginning of time :lol:

It's actually more convenient for me to have the two separate

Still have a 120gb classic chillin in my car. So convenient haha. Would never carry it AND my iphone tho. Although it has come in handy for long trips out of the country.

Have there been any updates at all? This might be shaping up to be the weakest rehash yet. I'm really not feeling apple's cruise control approach these days, the company is a little too comfortable with itself. SJ wouldn't have been this complacent.

Can anybody send me a link to get movie box or play box back on my iPhone ?? I just jailbroke 8.3

Last edited:
Can anybody send me a link to get movie box or play box back on my iPhone ?? I just jailbroke 8.3

Where do you jb your phone at? I'm on 7.0.3 and want to finally try it out. I keep reading stuff about cydia and winterboard I don't know what those are.

Anyone in here have the sleep cycle alarm clock? Any inputs, having trouble getting good sleep and its got amazing reviews but not sure how it'll help

This Apple Music app sucks. It changed most of my album covers and some tags. Anyway to revert back to the old album covers I had?

This Apple Music app sucks. It changed most of my album covers and some tags. Anyway to revert back to the old album covers I had?
Heard that setting > Music > turning off iCloud music library then resyncing works

It gave me a lot of weird album covers too but I haven't tried that yet so idk

Baby bought me an unlocked 64GB iPhone6 for Fathers Day but I still havent opened it yet haha.    Think the 6s will be a huge jump?  Or incremental upgrades?   my current phone is a 5s, and other than the screen I dont see a big diff from the new ones. 

If you have more than one person in your house using Spotify premium, switching is a no-brainer IMO. $15 for 6 people is going to kill Spotify unless they offer something similar.

I also like the fact that I can use my iTunes account to pay for it since iTunes cards can always be found for a discount.

Back
Top Bottom