Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
What did you choose for the Apple upgrade program? I have AT&T and only saw the option for AT&T Next. So I ended up choosing in store reservation but the price of $949 appears on my email confirmation

What did you choose for the Apple upgrade program? I have AT&T and only saw the option for AT&T Next. So I ended up choosing in store reservation but the price of $949 appears on my email confirmation

Reserve in store option, no payment was needed so in store you'll find out if you qualify for the upgrade plan or if you have to pay full amount

Last edited:
Here's a working link for y'all: [to reserve your iphone]

https://reserve.cdn-apple.com/US/en...e.com/shop/buy-iphone/iphone6&channel=1&iPP=Y

2 for 2 today. 
nthat.gif

Last edited:
Was somehow able to renew 2 year contract and copped the 64GB for 299 with AT&T
pimp.gif
.  I checked out through their site because it loaded for me first.

ended up making an appt for a reservation with the iphone every year program. kind of wack you won't actually know if your eligible until you go to said appointment smh.

128GB 6s plus wasnt available for att so I selected tmobile...but if I do the iphone upgrade program the phone should come unlocked and shouldnt be an issue

anybody gonna be at stonestown between 12:30-1? :nerd:

Got mine through Att but I'm trying to cancel it lol delivery is mid October smh... I went with Att because the App Store wasn't loading ... Shoulda been patient.

Looks like that apple rep gave me bad info, i logged into my att account and saw I was able to select the 6s at a subsidize price if I renew my 2 year contract. Guess you could only get that price if you go through att and not apple.

What's this I hear about the unlocked model from Apple being T-Mobile and that I have to use T-Mobile for 30 days then the phone will be unlocked?

I just reserved the 128 GB 6S+

Was a pretty smooth process. I just had to pay the $199.99 plus tax and shipping, so it came out to $266 for the Jump program upgrade. I'm kinda salty that my girl has Sprint and has IPhone Forever, so she didn't have to pay anything down

Was a pretty smooth process. I just had to pay the $199.99 plus tax and shipping, so it came out to $266 for the Jump program upgrade. I'm kinda salty that my girl has Sprint and has IPhone Forever, so she didn't have to pay anything down
im salty there's no 128 6+ sprints :rolleyes

You only had to put money down because you went with the 128GB. The 16GB doesn't require a down payment. The 64GB & 128GB both do though unfortunately.

So it turns out I have a line on my account that is able to upgrade at the 2 year contract price. So depending on what they say about the phone after the first few weeks I think I'll pick it up. But it 100% has to be jail breakable. Also want to see the edge out on the other lines so we can keep the discount to to the bill.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom