Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters

The point of preordering was to do it right after midnight.  Not 3 hours and 15 minutes later.  Especially if you were going for the Jet Black + model.
I'm in Dallas so i set my alarm for 2am ...Woke up pre-ordered and went to sleep an hour later... pre order took about 10 minutes.

Anyone else excited about the new home button? That's probably one of the new features I want over my 6s besides the obvious updates.

Game Plan any advice or knowledge will be greatly appreciated.
Plan on camping outside the local AT&T store trading in my iphone 6 plus for the $650 credit. Purchasing the Iphone 7 plus 128 using the installment service so I am eligible for the trade in credit. My contract is up this month and I'm currently granfathered with unlimited data. I was told today installments aka Next will not change my plan. Also the credit is applied and spread out through the 30 months or something of that nature. In other words I would not lose my grandfather plan. My insider at AT&T said he did not see many 7 Plus especially at 128. Just a heads up.

Peace & Thanks

Word, I think you're right. This is awesome news.

Per ATT site:

FREE IPHONE 7 32 GB OFFER: Ltd time  (ends 9/30/16 in Puerto Rico). Select stores & online. Not an AT&T Next upgrade offer.  Void in CT, RI, Miami-Dade. Elig. iPhone 7: New iPhone 7 or 7 Plus on 0% APR AT&T Next (30-mo.) or AT&T Next Every Year (24-mo.) installment agmt. Retail price is divided into monthly installments. Tax on full retail price due at sale.   After all credits, get iPhone 7 32GB priced $650 ($21.67 or $27.09/mo.) for free. May apply max credit towards other eligible iPhones priced up to $970, which will be discounted but not free. Wireless: Monthly postpaid voice & data req’d (existing customers can add to elig. current plans).  Elig. Trade-in:  Must use the AT&T trade-in program in an eligible store or online.  Must trade-in an iPhone 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus in good working condition that is fully-paid off. In some stores will need to trade-in and make new purchase in same transaction. If your iPhone is being shipped, you will receive an email with instructions on how to complete your promo trade-in.  Must complete trade-in w/in 30 days of new iPhone activation.   Bill Credit:   Must have completed trade-in for credits to start. Credits applied in equal amounts towards installment pymts over entire agmt term. Svc must remain active & in good standing and device must remain on its agmt for entire term to get all credits (if cancel svc you will owe remaining installment balance of up to $970). If upgrade or pay up/off agmt early your credits may cease.   Offer Limits:  Not combinable with bill credit, switcher, or other discounts on the iPhone offers. Return: Restocking fee up to $45 may apply.

GEN. WIRELESS SERVICE: Subj. to Wireless Customer Agmt  (att.com/wca). Deposit: may apply. Device Limits: Purch.  limits apply. Credit approval, taxes, activation/upgrade (up to $20) fees, monthly, other charges, usage, speed, coverage & other restrs apply.  Promotion, terms, & restr’s subject to change & may be modified or terminated at any time without notice.

The point of preordering was to do it right after midnight.  Not 3 hours and 15 minutes later.  Especially if you were going for the Jet Black + model.

Actually I'm on the east coast...opened at 3am website didn't even go live until about 3:10

Got 4 phones for the entire family and the ship date in late Nov because one of them is a 7+ Jet black :x

Might cancel it if it's available in store in late Oct.

View media item 2161948
On another note I did the math and found out that the installment plan is about $80 cheaper than a 2 year contract. Going to have to switch that when the phones arrive.

Last edited:
Planning on camping outside my local AT&T store as well but I have 2 near me and am not sure which one would be best. Thinking 4am should be a good enough time to arrive hopefull :rolleyes :smh:

Need that jet black plus. Either 128 or 256 GB, I don't even care at this point

Do people really need to line up and wait for a cell phone? I mean look around you how many people you see with a iphone6. These are going to be out in masses, it's the same phone just with a better camera. It's not like you have to have rt now. OMg those FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS :rolleyes:rolleyes

Do people really need to line up and wait for a cell phone? I mean look around you how many people you see with a iphone6. These are going to be out in masses, it's the same phone just with a better camera. It's not like you have to have rt now. OMg those FIRST WORLD PROBLEMS :rolleyes:rolleyes

SN to post ratio insanity. You sour af b.

Why you mad if another person wants a phone first? Nobody making you wait in line or be there first. IMO if they can swing it with work / family then f*** it why not. I've waited longer for Jordans.

Let my dude cook. You sound like your pre order got backed up til Mid November famb. It's okay you'll get it eventually.

Last edited:
If anyone recently ported a number over to Tmobile from Verizon, sprint, or ATT or is about to, PM me

It involves getting paid for switching :wink:

Why you mad if another person wants a phone first? Nobody making you wait in line or be there first. IMO if they can swing it with work / family then f*** it why not. I've waited longer for Jordans.

Let my dude cook. You sound like your pre order got backed up til Mid November famb. It's okay you'll get it eventually.

Why so sensitive?

OH WOW! You are a little to high strung for me buddy. Breath in and out slowly. lol
I'll wait no need to rush for this cell Phone when everyone will have one in a few months.

You're the one getting all hurt over people wanting a phone, typing first world problems in all caps, but I'm the one who's high strung.

:rofl: man I love NT

Waiting in like for hours for anything is corny. Especially electronic devices that will be available in mass quantities a week or two later, get your life b

Back
Top Bottom