Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Si i have sprint and my company phone is Verizon.

Jeez makes Sprint look silly. Verizon is fast and service almost anywhere.
Any good sprint plans. I want to make the switch.

Also can't lie. I been using the beats 3 wireless and sometimes I forget them and they die. It sucks not having the head jack. I have spare wire ones, but I can't use them without the adapter. I already lost it :smh:
Just need to remember my beats

want to get airpods but don't want to wait forever...any place got them in stock?

Alright this past week my 6s plus has been for some reason unlocking in my pocket and just going thru emergency dialer or sometimes I'll take it out my pocket and music will be playing or it'll be on the emergency card screen. I have a lock on my phone and this never used to happen before it's like the screen is activating in my pocket. And cause of this my phone always gets disabled I'll take it out and it'll say iPhone disabled for such amount of time. It's also killing my battery quickly. Any one know how to fix this? My raise to unlock is off .

Alright this past week my 6s plus has been for some reason unlocking in my pocket and just going thru emergency dialer or sometimes I'll take it out my pocket and music will be playing or it'll be on the emergency card screen. I have a lock on my phone and this never used to happen before it's like the screen is activating in my pocket. And cause of this my phone always gets disabled I'll take it out and it'll say iPhone disabled for such amount of time. It's also killing my battery quickly. Any one know how to fix this? My raise to unlock is off .

Go to the Apple Store

Guys, I'm bout to switch carriers att to T-Mobile. Is there a way to save text messages? From what I understand they will be lost in the transfer.

In settings>display & brightness, what is your auto-lock set to?

You can call Apple support over the phone, and they can initiate diagnostics over the air before determining if you have to go into the store. If you do go to the store, make an appointment beforehand.

I just signed up for T-Mobile's unicorn plan. Unlimited everything including hotspot for $95. I was paying $102 for one line with my grandfathered plan at ATT and that included an employee discount.View media item 2486152

Last edited:
I just signed up for T-Mobile's unicorn plan. Unlimited everything including hotspot for $95. I was paying $102 for one line with my grandfathered plan at ATT and that included an employee discount.View media item 2486152

Really? My AT&T plan is $76 unlimited..u should have just switched plans

Plans are not comparable. Sounds like you got Att Choice and T-mobiles equivalent would have been 75. Not too mention I barely got service in my house w/ ATT but I have four bars with T-Mobile. With teh unlimited hot spot I can possibly get rid of my $60 comcast.

Last edited:
Plans are not comparable. Sounds like you got Att Choice and T-mobiles equivalent would have been 75. Not too mention I barely got service in my house w/ ATT but I have four bars with T-Mobile. With teh unlimited hot spot I can possibly get rid of my $60 comcast.

Gotcha

Back
Top Bottom