Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Why though? Current thread starter keeps everything up to date. No reason to start me thread when this works just fine

Having a single thread dedicated to 4 different iterations of the iPhone is not ideal. That's 4 different sets of problems, solutions, and features bundled into one very large thread.

I will never understand this site's attachment to consolidation. That is going to be the death of this place.

It's been a fun two years with the 6s Plus, but now it's time to move on. I will be watching the announcement tomorrow with high expectations. Apple has kept the same design for the past three years, it's time for them to come correct. Whichever one of the new iPhone and pixel excite me the most will get my purchase this fall

I'm rocking an iPhone 5 bruhs.

I need the new iPhone BAD.

Pockets extra skinny tho :frown:

Gonna wait for good deals. I'm ok with my iPhone 6. Unless something really changes my mind from the announcement tomorrow lol

What kinda case you guys rocking on your 7 and also what charger are you guys rocking I need an extra one for my car and my room?

giphy.gif

All I care to hear is AirPods will come with the iPhone X

won't happen but that's all I really wanna hear since they're charging so much

That iPhone X might be the move. Excited to see what they officially show tomorrow.

Eligible for an upgrade so I'm in for the new one, just recently joined the spiderman screen gang. :smh:

I'm rocking a 6 :smh::rofl:

This is my second one after my original one gave up on me and now the replacement is giving up on me. I have no choice lol.

About to sell a pair or two of shattered backboards to fund this X . I want the best!!!

When should we expect for them to be available

Back
Top Bottom