Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone pay for iCloud storage?

Copped the $10/month 2TB for the whole fam
People are dumb if they don’t.

Pay $1 for the whatever they give you

Perfect amount for me to backup my stuff automatically every night and not worry about losing stuff anymore

Happened a few times when my phone randomly died and I never had my stuff saved to a desktop

Lost so many videos and pictures, still upset even 2 years later :smh:

^ Agreed, I cover my a-- also by doing Manual Backup to iTunes every week.

When I get a new phone, the Restore from Backup via iTunes is way faster than iCloud.

TBH I forgot I'm even paying for icloud.

Its like $2 a month or something for 200gb I'm only using around 20gb

Gotta couple old iphones laying around, and guess I dont neeeeed that many back ups lol.

Guy offered $170 for an iPhone 6 64Gb. What ya think?

i back up my photos on the comp every few months. back that up on an external drive. thinking about burning it to disc and throwing it in our safe deposit box. once my son was born, i started caring about preserving my pics and vids.

Sometimes a contact would message me but their name wouldnt be there. Only shows their number but later on it would show their name again

Has this happened to anyone else?

i back up my photos on the comp every few months. back that up on an external drive. thinking about burning it to disc and throwing it in our safe deposit box. once my son was born, i started caring about preserving my pics and vids.
Yup. Went through the exact same process minus the safe deposit box. Cds will be useless in the near future anyways tho

This year of Apple iOS has been the worst ever by far. So much bull****. Someone redirect Steve ASAP to fix all this

Just got an 8 plus as a replacement for my 6s plus, and restoring from backup is just so smooth.

loving the new phone, it's faster and doesn't freeze up on me.

i want to sell my 6sPlus, do i have to log out of all my accounts/apps before i reset it to factory settings, or can i just reset it?

i've already logged out of my icloud account....

Back
Top Bottom