• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Midnight Cupertino time
I know, I was just *****ing about how trash that is because people on the east coast have lives too :lol:

Luckily I have to be up to get ready for work @6 so I pre ordered through ATT’s app.

Bag secured

64gb max space grey. I use iCloud so I don’t need 256gb directly on the phone.

ATT hooked me up with $36 a month :pimp:

Every time I see the XS I get excited about a smaller phone - and then remember what it actually is. I can't be the only one who would like a phone about 3/4 of the size? - fine for navigating and checking emails etc - I'm not wanting to watch movies on it, I have an ipad mini for that which is just the right size.

Every time I see the XS I get excited about a smaller phone - and then remember what it actually is. I can't be the only one who would like a phone about 3/4 of the size? - fine for navigating and checking emails etc - I'm not wanting to watch movies on it, I have an ipad mini for that which is just the right size.

Honestly, after the slow size increases over he last decade I can’t go back.

Using anything smaller than a plus would mess me up

But I’ve heard many people say that the X is the perfect sized phone (by today’s standards)

I'm meh towards all the phones. I wouldn't mind a bigger phone, but I don't like it that much and it's not a big enough upgrade. I think I might roll with my X for another year when they get a new design.

I did go ahead and update to iOS 12

The 5 was the best iPhone imo.

So basically the size of the 6/6S?

How do you like iOS 12?

I'm meh towards all the phones. I wouldn't mind a bigger phone, but I don't like it that much and it's not a big enough upgrade. I think I might roll with my X for another year when they get a new design.

Same. The X is the perfect sized phone. I’ve got regular sized hands :lol: plus in my mind I get a new phone with IOS 12 :pimp:

Anyone see a good case to protect the iPhone XS Max? :nerd:
A case?
5CED709F-855E-4BB4-8FCA-2371417F824E.gif

#TEAMRAW

After dropping 1200 on the phone this month, and 1800 last month on my MacBook, I’m definitely waiting till December to get the watch :rofl:

256 Xs Max Gold :pimp:

A bit upset it wouldn’t let me choose in store delivery tho, delivering to my house so now I’m stressing about UPS / Fedex leaving my $1500 phone on my doorstep.

256 Xs Max Gold :pimp:

A bit upset it wouldn’t let me choose in store delivery tho, delivering to my house so now I’m stressing about UPS / Fedex leaving my $1500 phone on my doorstep.
pretty sure they ask for signature so youll be fine

copped the 256 gold max...couldnt pick up in store will be waiting for me when i land in the states.. ready to get rid of this 6.

$1300 X_X

Back
Top Bottom