Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
What’s trade in value for a X in great condition?

Was thinking of trading in my X for the base 11. But now that I look at specs it would be a downgrade in screen resolution. X has OLED screen but the 11 is LCD still?? Smh :smh:

I know the XR has a LCD display but I figured they’d bump the base model 11 what the X had.
$400 for the X At apple

I was watching the Keynote with no volume.
What was Leah doing inside of that Minecraft video game?
I don't get it............wtf was that?

As mentioned in here my biggest dissappointment is the 11 having the same screen resolution as the XR. Why did it not get an OLED?
The 11 Pro doesn't impress me. I think it will be an iphone 11 or Xr for me. Unless i can find an XS for around the same price.

edit: also i def feel like i am missing something when the constant upgrading of the camera is like a thing. I take maybe a picture on my phone like 4 or 5 times a month. I really had no idea so many people wanted their phone to help them be professional photographers. I would much rather have a regular 12 megapixel camera on my phone with the faster CPU/GPU an OLED screen and throw in some airpods for $700

Last edited:
As mentioned in here my biggest dissappointment is the 11 having the same screen resolution as the XR. Why did it not get an OLED?
The 11 Pro doesn't impress me. I think it will be an iphone 11 or Xr for me. Unless i can find an XS for around the same price.

edit: also i def feel like i am missing something when the constant upgrading of the camera is like a thing. I take maybe a picture on my phone like 4 or 5 times a month. I really had no idea so many people wanted their phone to help them be professional photographers. I would much rather have a regular 12 megapixel camera on my phone with the faster CPU/GPU an OLED screen and throw in some airpods for $700

I think phones are made for like social media “influencers” now a days. Better camera to show food, vacations, etc.

I have zero use for slow motion video selfies...

Copped my 256gb iphone x for 600 a couple months ago, guess ill be rocking with it for another year :pimp:

Love apple and their products but every new iphone since the x makes me want to switch to Samsung...

Last edited:
I think phones are made for like social media “influencers” now a days. Better camera to show food, vacations, etc.

Yeah and like honestly is that now the majority of people? I don't have facebook so i know im probably in the minority and i usually just take bad photos of my shoes to put on IG once every 2 months :lol:

Maybe i am naive but like don't more people listen to music and watch videos then take pictures? Wouldn't it seem smarter to upgrade the screen...speakers (which they did so props to them), and give airpods to people then to be like look you can shoot professional movies on this phone....like ok?

My personal perfect phone, being an every day gym-goer, would be make it almost indestructible i don't care if it is machined using one piece of glass with a process only apple could engineer...like my phone can be rubber...idc make sure the screen doesn't crack thanks. Make it super water/sweat resistant. And give me the beats wireless headphones with the phone and call it the "fitness" model. Throw some nike nonsense in there too or something idk. (and obviously the updated chip set in the guts and OLED screen)

Don’t like the new joints at all but if I don’t upgrade I’m not taking advantage of the “upgrade program” I’m in and actually paying off the phone :smh:

I’m passing

I like the better camera. Definitely don't need all the processing software and everything although it's definitely a nice novelty. ****, portrait mode was the best thing to happen to smartphone camera for me lmao

With that being said, I needed a 3rd camera like yesterday b

Yeah slow motion video selfies is a no for me dog. Can't have people inspecting my acne and ****

Back
Top Bottom