Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Is it too late to cop the current iPad Pro?...since a new refreshed might be around the corner.

Really wanna cop one for school stuff and switch to digital notetaking

Some really good deals going right now for the Pros. Co-Worker bought one for $200 off at BB. I don't use my laptop anymore since buying mine. iOS 13 really was a major upgrade for iPads. Pro+Keyboard+Pencil = Wonderful.

iPad Pros have really good resale value as well. Not out of the realm for you to sell it close to what you paid for it to buy the new one if theres a must-have feature.

Last edited:
My current JB setup ...

073BD0D6-CB44-4D85-A703-0A428D9DA72C.png
7E00FA3E-FC8A-43DD-8A8B-90585DC86A6E.png

I really hope there’s no notch on the new phones this year. I want to get rid of this 8+ bad but refuse to buy a phone I hate the look of.

Is there a major difference between the iphone 11 and 11 Pro? Do any of you wish you got one or the other. Any regrets?

Last edited:
After hearing the upgrades on the 2020 iPad Pro are supposedly not that major and had the opportunity to cop a new 11 inch for $575......had to do it.

where at?

anyone have a MacBook and an iPad?

thinking about grabbing an iPad just for laying on the couch with it, I never seem to do it with my MacBook Pro.

Finally upgraded from my old iPad 3 That I’ve had forever to the iPad Pro 12.9 inch. I got it for $750 with amazon renewed. It’s got a few dings on the housing but for the price I’m okay with that. Also paired it with the brydge keyboard which really makes it look like a mac book. Got the Apple Pencil 2 and Bought a Magic Mouse 2 as well only to find out something With the latest firmware disabled its ability to pair with the Magic Mouse specifically. But all other Bluetooth mice still work. All in all it’s good having a useable tablet again. I’ve always had the bigger version of the iPhone so as my iPad 3 got slower and slower and thinks stopped working because it’s jail broken on iOS 9 I just relied more on my phone. The pro is a major upgrade
4C708E1F-4658-4003-9DFC-86A39F7DD450.jpeg
ABBDA963-5B85-41DB-AF53-F93691E521C3.jpeg
751993EC-AB3C-4755-9707-B7FA15655715.jpeg
A038B1A9-79BD-46C5-8521-631BB30F363E.jpeg

I really hope there’s no notch on the new phones this year. I want to get rid of this 8+ bad but refuse to buy a phone I hate the look of.
The notch being an issue is really overstated. I don’t ever notice it and if I do it doesn’t bother me (and I’m annoying with stuff like that :lol:)

where at?

anyone have a MacBook and an iPad?

thinking about grabbing an iPad just for laying on the couch with it, I never seem to do it with my MacBook Pro.

I have both. 13” MBP and a 3rd gen iPad Air. iPad takes care of my casual needs, MacBook for stuff like filing taxes and connecting to external monitors

I thought bout getting that brydge keyboard but thickness was a deciding factor for me (pause) so I had to get the standard apple joints

I thought bout getting that brydge keyboard but thickness was a deciding factor for me (pause) so I had to get the standard apple joints

Understandable. I got the brydge because I wanted to get as close to the laptop typing experience as possible. Apples keyboard is slim but I’m not a fan of typing on it.

brydge is releasing a keyboard with a track pad I’ll probably upgrade to in a few months

Back
Top Bottom