Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
When someone sends you a voice note on iMessage how do you save it?

The "keep" option from older iOS version has disappeared

I bought the pros because I knew the Airpods wouldnt stay in my ear. Happy that these stay on my ear.

When someone sends you a voice note on iMessage how do you save it?

The "keep" option from older iOS version has disappeared
Settings > Messags scroll to Audio Messages and change it from 2 minutes to Never.
The keep option under the voice note itself is still there's on mine and I'm on the Beta.

How's the beta for you? Thinking about updating
Not bad. Stable so far. Only issue I have is my bank app isn't working. Its a local credit union so I'm sure when it officially drops, that will be fixed. I'm enjoying the widgets and the video windows you can make. Love watching a video and texting/facetiming and texting without going on "pause"

UPDATE ON THE PRO’S..... TRIED ALL 3 “TIPS”.... JOINTS KILLED MY EARS. GUESS I’LL BE SELLING THEM AND GETTING A NEW PAIR OF STANDARD AIRPODS.

Still got my Xs Max. Just made the last installment payment with T-Mobile today. I can't remember the last time I held onto a phone this long. Still mint and the battery health is at 99%. If I'm not blown away by the 12 Pro Max, like I wasn't with the 11, then I'll just ride it out with this.

Still got my Xs Max. Just made the last installment payment with T-Mobile today. I can't remember the last time I held onto a phone this long. Still mint and the battery health is at 99%. If I'm not blown away by the 12 Pro Max, like I wasn't with the 11, then I'll just ride it out with this.

SAME, STILL ROCKING WITH THE XS MAX. I THINK I WILL GO FOR THE 12, FROM SNEAK PHOTOS IVE SEEN, LOOKS LIKE ITS MODELED AFTER THE IPHONE 4(WHICH WAS MY MOST FAVORITE IPHONE DESIGN).

UPDATE ON THE PRO’S..... TRIED ALL 3 “TIPS”.... JOINTS KILLED MY EARS. GUESS I’LL BE SELLING THEM AND GETTING A NEW PAIR OF STANDARD AIRPODS.

personally not a fan of any “in ear” style buds. Hate the feeling even tho I know they offer more features. Regular AirPods are the goat for me

So why is everyone calling the next iPhone the “12”. Did iPhone officially drop the “S”? Shouldn’t this years phone be the 11S? I always went with the new phone every other year instead of the upgraded .5 version.

So why is everyone calling the next iPhone the “12”. Did iPhone officially drop the “S”? Shouldn’t this years phone be the 11S? I always went with the new phone every other year instead of the upgraded .5 version.
There hasn’t been an S version since the XS. So I’m guessing people are assuming they’re skipping S because they went from 7 > 8 > SE2

I remember dropping my phone in the sink with water, when I was answering a call. Face ID wouldn't work at all after that. Brought it to apple and they couldn't figure it out, so they just gave me a new phone right there.
As long as its still under warranty or apple care and there's not physical damage... yeah swap.

Loving the 11 Pro Max these first two weeks. Battery is legit. Watching videos, browsing and what not. Battery life barely even goes down.

Loving the 11 Pro Max these first two weeks. Battery is legit. Watching videos, browsing and what not. Battery life barely even goes down.
I would have thugged it out, the 12 should be out at the end of September. Been on the 8 since 2016, finally upgrading this year to the midnight blue 12 if the leaks are accurate.

Back
Top Bottom