Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
can someone help me find the lowest price on airpod pros? Currently the lowest price i can find is 219 on amazon....

they were just on sale for 200 on amazon thinking about waiting until they hit 200 again

ALSO (sorry about the questions). Would it be fine to get the 12 right away or wait until Jan/Feb in case of any hardware issues etc with the initial batch thats released?

if the shape wasn't changing, would even be upgrading. 11 pro max is great but I want that square/iPhone 5 shape

I agree with the shape. That was my favorite phone because of the shape. There is no need for me to upgrade though until I see a dramatic change in hardware.

that would be legit. wonder if they’d keep face id and we’d have the option
from rumors i read it may come back to the lower tier iphones and face id will only be a pro feature.

ALSO (sorry about the questions). Would it be fine to get the 12 right away or wait until Jan/Feb in case of any hardware issues etc with the initial batch thats released?

i always had day 1 release iphones never had a hardware problem i would be more worried about software bugs. But i dont think there is nothing to worry about when buying the iphone day 1

from rumors i read it may come back to the lower tier iphones and face id will only be a pro feature.

i always had day 1 release iphones never had a hardware problem i would be more worried about software bugs. But i dont think there is nothing to worry about when buying the iphone day 1

Thanks appreciate it.

I think it may be time to upgrade my 8 Plus... But phones are so $$$ though, sheesh.

Civilist dunks I flipped paying for mine. :smh:

Probably doing a 12 or 12 Pro. Just not sure if it'll be a 128GB or 256.

that would be legit. wonder if they’d keep face id and we’d have the option

So I can't find the article anymore, but that is indeed a feature they plan on implementing as an option alongside Face ID, as they don't want to take it away completely, as it would imply they made a "mistake".

The earliest they said this could appear would be on the 14.

PO

Day 1.
1. You already have a standard 1 year warranty, so if anything arises, you can easily swap at an Apple Store or via mail in due to Covid.

2. Initial stock is always low, so if you don't get on RD, you will have to wait a long time for the color you want. Historically, newer colors & high capacity go fast and replenish the slowest & monitoring restocks are tedious as they just upload the inventory randomly. Not announced.

PO

Are there any talks of an upgrade or price drop? I was planning to cop this weekend :nerd:

Said F it. Pulled the trigger and joined the APP club today :pimp:
1ABCD604-A36F-4160-B2D1-53CB6E80FD42.jpeg

Thanks appreciate it.

Civilist dunks I flipped paying for mine. :smh:

Probably doing a 12 or 12 Pro. Just not sure if it'll be a 128GB or 256.

I have the 256gb 11 pro and I have 233gb remaining :lol: I have Apple Music so it doesn't take up space. Only thing that does are my pics and videos.

I have the 256gb 11 pro and I have 233gb remaining :lol: I have Apple Music so it doesn't take up space. Only thing that does are my pics and videos.

I currently have a 128GB and I have 8.65GB left. Most and pics and short misc videos.

Last edited:
It would be nice because of Covid if we got touch Id back next year.

So we could use Touch ID and Face ID.

Back
Top Bottom