Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Anyone help me figure out why all of sudden my talk to speech on watch is greyed out?

Last time I used it was Saturday (after I activated new phone) just realized today I can’t use it.

36A1EBFA-114E-4FEE-8D03-5888671CEAFF.jpeg

Anyone help me figure out why all of sudden my talk to speech on watch is greyed out?

Last time I used it was Saturday (after I activated new phone) just realized today I can’t use it.

36A1EBFA-114E-4FEE-8D03-5888671CEAFF.jpeg

Siri might be disabled on either your phone or watch I think

Last new hot phone I bought was iPhone 6 (bought X and then SE after but months after release). I recall them telling me I could just go to an Apple store in AM and check daily since they get new phones daily on first come first serve basis

this still holds? I’m trying to get the 13p or pM but don’t wanna wait a month.

might also look at the Google pixel 6 which comes out October 19.

too lazy to call Apple and not that desperate

So how would I get the $1000 ATT credit if I went to Apple to get the phone??..
They do it through their system. They can connect with att. They’ll have you transfer everything then wipe your old phone in front of you. Old phone stays with them and you get a receipt for proof of trade in. No need to go to att after.

FaceID works only with the screen that comes with the phone. So if you crack your screen you can’t go yo the local shop for cheap fix, faceid gets disabled won’t work 🤔

Anyone pay for icloud or use another service? Or anyone just back up to a pc/macbook or external hd?

I pay for 200g from Apple
63E9C210-C872-4107-8278-3BD6B887772D.jpeg

But Verizon gives me 600gb for free with my current plan.
BCEE72A5-BCA3-4D65-9230-892D5CF59EE2.jpeg

cloud storage is great to offload stuff you don’t want to keep on your phone. pretty good if you want to be able to access stuff between devices. Hardrives work well too, and aren’t dependent on a data connection. But they can get damaged, lost or compromised.

Testing to see if the chrome bug is fixed yet.

Nope :smh: … so is this an NT issue or Chrome or an NT on chrome issue?

Idk what’s expected/normal for the 13 but this is what I got.

fully charged around midnight Monday going in to Tuesday - just hit 20% notification a few minutes ago

(Not sure what that last charged 60% is because that was Monday morning I plugged in the car for 5 min for CarPlay)

49275EB9-5AE6-45BB-96B5-FF18D5850EAF.png

Last edited:
Idk what’s expected/normal for the 13 but this is what I got.

fully charged around midnight Sunday in to Monday - just hit 20% notification a few minutes ago

49275EB9-5AE6-45BB-96B5-FF18D5850EAF.png
Yea the battery life is ridiculous. Takes forever and a day to charge if using the old USB 3.0 cable tho

Back
Top Bottom