Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Throw a titanium band on that ***** when not working out, and it somehow transcends to an even higher level.

Contrast to my opinion on the 14 Pro, the Apple Watch Ultra is my favorite Apple product in years.

Can't wait hahaha. New Macbook Air or Pro 1st though (September), watch after (Christmas holidays).

I think I can hold on to my 12 Pro for another year or two. Let's see.

Have the same phone, I'm going to wait and see how the 15 is before I do anything. Either that or I'll get a 14 Pro.

Nah u tweakin, IOS 16 is rlly good

It's cool but some small things I hate. Notifications popping up from the bottom instead of the top is super annoying. I get the change was done because of the Dynamic Island on the 14 but you should have the option to move it. I'd like it to still be at the top or middle section of my phone.

It's cool but some small things I hate. Notifications popping up from the bottom instead of the top is super annoying. I get the change was done because of the Dynamic Island on the 14 but you should have the option to move it. I'd like it to still be at the top or middle section of my phone.
You mean when the phone is locked? Cause when it’s unlocked and you’re doing stuff they still pop up at the top.

But yeah there’s no way to change that on the Lock Screen. I’ve just got used to it, it’s Ight

For those who haven’t tried the new air pod pros yet, I recommend you do. The bass/noise cancellation is way better than the first gen

I copped some bootleg AirPod Pros with a legit serial # and AppleCare, I wonder if I can finesse a replacement for a real pair :lol: :nerd:.

Back
Top Bottom