Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Is anyone else noticing that the battery on the 14Pro is declining rather fast? Ive had this phone not even a year and its at 91% health. My old 7 battery was way better. I get that these phones have significantly more tech etc but the batteries should get better.. right?

Is anyone else noticing that the battery on the 14Pro is declining rather fast? Ive had this phone not even a year and its at 91% health. My old 7 battery was way better. I get that these phones have significantly more tech etc but the batteries should get better.. right?

no battery tech hasnt been changed in years, they keep changing the capacity of the batteries in the phone to help with the thinness tho

but the tech in the battery is still the same its been for decades

someone correct me if im wrong.

just practice good battery charging habits or just go to a apple store and have the battery replaced.

Yes it's a known issue. There's tweets about it, posts on reddit, a number of videos from phone reviewers. I'm at 88% myself, launch day unit.

no battery tech hasnt been changed in years, they keep changing the capacity of the batteries in the phone to help with the thinness tho

but the tech in the battery is still the same its been for decades

someone correct me if im wrong.

just practice good battery charging habits or just go to a apple store and have the battery replaced.
got mines in december and im at 90% tbh idgaf i dont keep a phone longer than 18 months

Wouldn’t be surprised if apple has been using worse batteries than before. They always finding new ways to screw over consumers.

We still up over here.

Since the X I’ve had no issues with battery life.

My biggest issue is actually forgetting to charge since performance is so good.

IMG_0827.png

I really hope the mini comes back.

I feel like more people appreciate the mini vs. the Plus. I'd love to see sales numbers for both.

If I could find one, new, for a good price I would get a 13 mini as a secondary iPhone.

benefits? :lol:

if i didn’t have to plug my phone in to charge sometimes id literally never use the port

Back
Top Bottom