Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Do privacy screen protectors really work? Always concerned it'll make my screen darker and harder to see.

My junior high schooler is the only one in our house who uses them consistently but the rest of us can't stand them... Her school is crowded, she plays sports year round so is in groups of people constantly so I get it... Consequently, she is the only one besides myself who has complained about battery life... I found out there was a stupid sneaker auction app that drains my battery if left open. For her, I do think it is from running a higher brightness to compensate for the privacy screen because her phone passed the apple remote battery test just fine.

I personally think it depends on the health of your eyesight and whether or not it introduces a light strain as to rather or not you have to increase the brightness. Every brand we have tried makes her screen a little bit dimmer, it's polarized but it's a mild tint for sure.

Every year i feel like they upgrade the camera in this nonsensical race for which phone has the best camera.

Like how many people really use the camera in its full power? How many people shoot Raw photos and upload them to a computer and edit them and what not. Like i honestly wish they would take all of the resources they use to try to fit an insane camera into the phone and get more software changes.

Y’all think a regular 13 pro leather case would fit the 15 pro (also regular non-max)?

I really don’t wanna buy another >D

This new iphone feature where when you place two phones near one another and it asks if you want to share contacts…how do you turn that **** off? I carry my personal and work phone in the same pocket and its annoying af. Googled for a solution and found nothing.

This new iphone feature where when you place two phones near one another and it asks if you want to share contacts…how do you turn that **** off? I carry my personal and work phone in the same pocket and its annoying af. Googled for a solution and found nothing.

IM UNSURE OF THE ANSWER… AS I DONT HAVE THE FEATURE YET.

BUT I FIND IT FUNNY APPLE BROUGHT THIS FEATURE BACK(I THINK) AND BRANDED IT AS “NEW”.

THIS WAS A THING BACK ON IPHONE 3, 4, OR 5 IF IM NOT MISTAKEN.

IF IT WASNT APPLE, SOMEBODY CORRECT ME…

BUT THIS WAS DEF A FEATURE ON PHONES SEVERAL YEARS AGO, I THINK IT WAS CALLED “BUMP”

BUT I FIND IT FUNNY APPLE BROUGHT THIS FEATURE BACK(I THINK) AND BRANDED IT AS “NEW”.

BUT THIS WAS DEF A FEATURE ON PHONES SEVERAL YEARS AGO, I THINK IT WAS CALLED “BUMP”
You're referring to og airdrop. This uses airdrop if im not mistaking but its a bit more intuitive.

Anyone skip or forget the online orders and trying to just go to a apple store tomorrow?

Apple's website says a lot of apple stores are opening at 8am tomorrow.

Anyone skip or forget the online orders and trying to just go to a apple store tomorrow?

Apple's website says a lot of apple stores are opening at 8am tomorrow.

IMG_1790.jpeg

that line is gonna be horrendous and there’s no guarantee they’ll have stock for anyone other than instore pick up. i’m sure they’ll have some
but who knows how many

Def not tomorrow those lines are gonna be crazy

. But i'll be refreshing their pickup option on their website periodically for the next 2 days to see when my colorway pops up for pick up and at which location.

Every year i feel like they upgrade the camera in this nonsensical race for which phone has the best camera.

Like how many people really use the camera in its full power? How many people shoot Raw photos and upload them to a computer and edit them and what not. Like i honestly wish they would take all of the resources they use to try to fit an insane camera into the phone and get more software changes.

Whoever has the “best” camera = people will buy so they can take content for socials.

I was thinking the same thing earlier. It was an app called bump
I had one android phone before and I couldn’t remember if it was on there because I remember doing it with my friend who had a Samsung

Cause I ordered the usb charging adapter with the phone. I would have said nothing if he handed the phone too. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom