Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
I’m using chrome and nt has ads taking up most of the screen and I can’t even scroll down the page without it constantly refreshing. SMH.
Donate 25 to NT and AD's get removed for a year. Did that ASAP when I found out it was a thing.

Was gonna wait for the M3 iPad unless there’s a Christmas sale soon. I use it for the normal iPad stuff but was gonna give Logic Pro for iPad a try. Watched some vids and wanna get back to the beat making lab

Went from 12 pro max to the 15 pro max. Only did it for the $1000 trade in cause my phone was fine. But really doesnt feel like a huge upgrade.

Also went from apple watch S3 to a S9….now THAT is an upgrade, wow the new watches are so much better

1689026245399.jpg

It sucks but it might finally be time to let go of my OG AirPods. They barely last an hour now and one of them always dies before the other. They are tanks I can use them in the sauna and everything
I got the newer ones and returned them I wasn’t a fan. If anything I might just get a new pair of the OGs

It sucks but it might finally be time to let go of my OG AirPods. They barely last an hour now and one of them always dies before the other. They are tanks I can use them in the sauna and everything
I got the newer ones and returned them I wasn’t a fan. If anything I might just get a new pair of the OGs

The one thing I dislike about the first gen/second gen pros is the little touch buttons to skip being on the stem. I wear gloves at work since I do construction and it’s impossible to skip songs because of that

OG’s>>>>

I have the first version. Was hoping we would get more color ways for the 2nd.

Hope they get it right with the 3 :lol:

I was planning to get a watch after the holidays. Now I gotta wait for the 10 or ultra 3? SMH.

maybe this is a good time to get the ultra 2 and upgrade from my series 4 watch.

will I notice a major difference between the two when i upgrade?

maybe this is a good time to get the ultra 2 and upgrade from my series 4 watch.

will I notice a major difference between the two when i upgrade?
Ironically, I currently have the series 4 watch. Had it since early 2019. I definitely was going to ask if it would be a drastic upgrade, also. I ordered my ultra 2 off Amazon for under retail.

Ironically, I currently have the series 4 watch. Had it since early 2019. I definitely was going to ask if it would be a drastic upgrade, also. I ordered my ultra 2 off Amazon for under retail.
When did you order? was it a black friday type deal?

So, today I opened the package for my ultra 2 and the actual watch was gone…smh. Someone at the warehouse opened the package of the watch and took out the watch and left everything there…smh. They even took the watch band. I knew something was suspicious because the lid that you open to get the watch, it was cut open on the side…smh

Thankfully, Amazon got top tier service and they’re shipping me a new one that will arrive on Saturday. If this happens again, I’ll just get a refund and not get the watch. People are some haters man..

coworker found airpod pros this morning on his way into work. they're missing one pod but he wants to know if he can use them? might have findmy active, not sure. he hasnt shown me them yet. any recs?

Back
Top Bottom