Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.3%
  • Case

Votes: 279 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 55 12.1%

• Total voters
Ultra 1 since day one, waiting to see what ultra 3 will have and does.
15 Pro since day 1 and disappointed in the battery life. I was hoping to get the max but I guess I’ll wait for the next pro max

I was series 6 so wanted the upgrade to the ultra 2. have the 13PM and will probably wait until the 20LOL

Got the 15 pro max a few weeks ago

Worst battery life I’ve ever seen on a brand new phone

GOTTA DISAGREE WITH YOU.

I’M USUALLY UP AT 7AM, TAKE PHONE OFF THE CHARGER, MORNING ERRANDS, THEN WORK FROM 2P-10P, BY THE TIME I GET BACK IN BED AROUND 11:30PM, IM AROUND 40%…. NO NEED TO CHARGE TIL THE NEXT MORNING. (ALL WITH STANDARD DAILY USAGE, PHONE CALLS, PLENTY TEXTS, SOCIAL MEDIA BROWSING, SOME YOUTUBE)

BEST BATTERY IVE EVER HAD HONESTLY.

Upgraded to a iPhone 12 from a 11. Probably won’t make a big upgrade until I know the software end won’t be supported by Apple anymore.

Probably have another year or 2 left.

Didn’t even know you can update to a 12 :lol:

Was gonna watch that review but it’s damn near a hour show long :lol:

Didn’t even know you can update to a 12 :lol:

Was gonna watch that review but it’s damn near a hour show long :lol:

37min isnt even close to an hour :lol:

its kind of worth it though because there is a lot to talk about with the vision pro, its a bit more thorough but there are like 10-15 min reviews out there too

Hopefully they have demo units at the Apple Store to try of the Vision Pro soon, they look cool. Can’t see myself buying a set though

37min isnt even close to an hour :lol:

its kind of worth it though because there is a lot to talk about with the vision pro, its a bit more thorough but there are like 10-15 min reviews out there too
Meant like how hour long shows are about 40mins and the rest commercials :lol:

Browsing through App Store out of boredom, what are some must have apps for you guys? Not really games but anything else

yeet-mood.gif

Finally had to lay my OG AirPods to rest today :frown: they served me well but this past week they’ve been dying after 20 minutes or so
Picked up some AirPods Pro 2s today. Made me realize I’m a sucker for the Apple hype, no chance I’d pay 250 for any other headphones

I’m a sucker too. :smh:

Got the phone, AirPods, air pods pro, iPad, ultra, watch 6, MacBook Air. Smh, music . But they all connect so seamlessly :lol:

Back
Top Bottom