Team nekkid or with a case?

• Team nekkid

Votes: 119 26.0%
  • Case

Votes: 282 61.6%
  • Nekkid with occasional case

Votes: 57 12.4%

• Total voters
I got the black one. Apparently the gold sold out very quickly. The black looks diff than the 5 black tho... Looks way less easy to scratch up. Anyone notice it has kind of a goldish tint? The gold model was also far more subtle than I imagined

There is no black - it's space grey.

Just ordered my 5s. Wasn't sure what to do but the place I sent my 3GS to last time are giving me $300 and to upgrade I could get the new one for $120 and only slightly more each month - but with unlimited minutes and 6GB of data which is better than the 750mb I got on my old deal.

Only 64gb space grey available in my area mostly. I would get a 64gb to put all of my music on, apps, etc., but I would need to go ahead and sell my 128gb iPod. I just got that about a year ago, though :lol: . I may just order online even though Sprint says 4-6 weeks possible shipping date on the gold iPhone :x

Came back from AT&T to register my new sim. Girl told me they got no gold ones. Also said something about how China made the phone and a lot of it went to them first and then spread out to the US. Apparently they got a bunch there and we just got tons of black models.

And I don't get why people don't like the space grey. It matches the new iMacs perfectly.

Free?! I just had to pay almost $30 yesterday
frown.gif
$30?  At least you got a discount.  They normally go for ~$200.  Gave me a credit for $220 to cover taxes, too.

It took me about 2 days being on the phone to convince them my service was crap. They woman saw how many 3G microcells there were in the area and hooked me up.  Now I'm glad I don't have to go outside to order Chinese food.

Edit. nvm. 

Last edited:
Took me about 15 mins in the phone to get mine.... Ordered yesterday, got it today.

Took me about 15 mins in the phone to get mine.... Ordered yesterday, got it today.
Weird.

She told me she would credit my account for $225 and to buy one at an ATT store.  Never had the option to ship.

Either way, it's nice to get. 

seeing more pics of the space gray, it look SICK IMO

underrated

im so glad they made the gold with the white face and things on the back, if they made black i would have been sitting up all night trying to order with money i didnt want to spend :lol:

thanks apple.

Every store in my area is sold out... but they got the 5c, :lol:

Any word on when they would restock?

Would like to get it this weekend, but not in a major rush.

TMOBILE PEOPLE:

so apparently no store is carrying the 32GB and above. if ordered, how long is the back order process? I heard 7 days for black/grey, but longer for the gold... any idea how long?

If people are paying those prices for the 5s I may just sell mine

Last edited:
A black and gold one would be the Goldust colorway.

:lol:

it would be clean though, like i said im glad it didnt release. spending $700 on almost the same phone twice in one year :x

im good bruh unless i had cash where it wouldnt mean a thing

Now that I think about it he also had some gold and white wrestling gear too with some silver. A black/gold phone would look really sick. Plus no one else offers that combo.

A black and gold one would be the Goldust colorway.
laugh.gif

it would be clean though, like i said im glad it didnt release. spending $700 on almost the same phone twice in one year
sick.gif

im good bruh unless i had cash where it wouldnt mean a thing
Why no EIP though?  With the iPhones holding their value so well, EIP makes sense if you can get the lowest up front cost.  

I spent $140ish up front for the 5 and spent $80 in monthly installment payments.  

Grabbed Applecare+ for $99, but requested a refund from Apple when I sold the 5 a few days ago and got $73 back.  I'll roll that over into the $99 price of Applecare+ for the 5S.  

Sold the 5 for $420 and paid off the remaining $400 balance immediately.  

So all in all, I spent about $250 out of pocket for the 5 and I used it for five months.  Same thing will happen with the 5S when the 6 comes out, although my Appelcare+ refund will be lower, as will my remaining balance.

No need to spend $700 up front unless you really don't want to be in a contract of sorts.  I have no issue with it because I'm not planning on switching carriers.  

Space grey 5s looks weird IMO. They had it right on the 5, keep it aluminum but as flush as possible to the glass color. Even on the white model the silver is a nice compliment, but space grey on the black model doesn't look nearly as natural as the painted aluminum black 5.

I could just pay $60 on eBay and get the gold back for my iPhone 5

yea, but installation...

plus you lose warranty which honestly aint that bad but the installation is the big pain.

otherwise i would have already done it to mine. all these shops charge $250+++ to do a housing swap

Back
Top Bottom