Applebee's boneless wings > _____________

dont know about that...and i consider my self a boneless wing connoisseur

i always get yelled at/made fun of cause no matter where we go  - vegas.. miami ..new spots around the way i gotta get boneless wings 
laugh.gif

Can't believe you made a topic regarding Applebees wings... I use to eat that trash in HS

Fire on the mountain(local spot)>> Wingstop >>> buffalo wild wings > applebees

Can't believe you made a topic regarding Applebees wings... I use to eat that trash in HS

Fire on the mountain(local spot)>> Wingstop >>> buffalo wild wings > applebees

Originally Posted by Kingtre

i always get yelled at/made fun of cause no matter where we go  - vegas.. miami ..new spots around the way i gotta get boneless wings 
laugh.gif

lol didnt jay-z have his own chef travel with him and make him wings at whatever restaurant hed go to
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif

lol didnt jay-z have his own chef travel with him and make him wings at whatever restaurant hed go to
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

All my L.A. peeps need to check out bigwangs. There's one in DTLA off the 7th metro station. You could even get your beer pong on inside.

All my L.A. peeps need to check out bigwangs. There's one in DTLA off the 7th metro station. You could even get your beer pong on inside.

Originally Posted by caleekicks

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by caleekicks

smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
No self respecting restaurant would allow this my man

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
pimp.gif
No self respecting restaurant would allow this my man

Back
Top Bottom