Applebee's turns into a club past 10pm? Since when?

my boss told me about applebees be on some other **** after 10. Called it "club applebees" and everything, i looked at him like the **** you talking about? 
laugh.gif

Its official, im moving my *** to Orlando.

This made me laugh forreal :lol:

I walked into an Applebees late one night with my brother to get some food.  

Breh... Poker tables set up.  Karaoke in the main area.  I'm looking around like "where the **** are we?"

Twilight zone.
roll.gif

That seems like a really smart business model. Eat dinner there. Good deals on drinks, lot of women there, hopefully decent music and no entry fee.

At one point there wasnt many bars in my small hometown. Applebees was the place to go for some people and I heard stories of how wild it would get. Never believed them. Still dont :lol:

I live down the street from an Applebees, might have to go down there one of these nights and see whats up

the one in Flatbush junmction brooklyn get wild for their all night happy hour.
Mad people go there to pregame in BK

:lol: What the hell?!?!

Now that I think about it, someone got stabbed at the local Applebee's a few weeks ago. Totally makes sense now. No way someone got shanked during prime riblet hours. Had to have been Club Applebee's.

:lol: What the hell?!?!

Now that I think about it, someone got stabbed at the local Applebee's a few weeks ago. Totally makes sense now. No way someone got shanked during prime riblet hours. Had to have been Club Applebee's.

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Yo the tears are SO real right now.

Lemme find out **** is REAL at Club ABeezy.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom