Applebee's turns into a club past 10pm? Since when?

Partied heavy at an Applebee's in Bristol, TN.. Also smashed in the kitchen of an Applebee's in Kentucky.. The latter was a private party that the manager was throwing tho on his last day at the job.

Lmfao funny to think that this happens in other states other than NY
i can see it, if applebees is one of da main draws in they town i can see how it can double as a club after hours..

NYC got so much **** to do you'll never see that over here...if anything that da pre game OR after hours spot after da club...

Why do people say Applebee's food is horrible?'
What the hell do you expect?' Gourmet chef Ramsey food?

No it's just food that is frozen/ pre cooked/ shipped and heated in the oven right quick...

You don't get the steak, there clown!

You get like some buffalo wings, chicken tenders, sliders and other appetizers....
And dessert if you want

And Drinks!

It's one step up from fast food but one step before a real restaurant...

It's some where you go to grab a quick bite with a hood chick or your kids...
Somewhere to chill and have some beers with your boys and watch some sports....

It's so annoying y'all dudes complaining about the food.... It's not cafeteria, it's chain restaurant food...

Chillis has it too!

It's not crap it's decent but not an everyday thing... You don't go to Denny's or Waffle House all like that do you?

No
So stop it 5...

If you go to Applebee's and get fried shrimp and expect it to be bomb and not just aight
You need to re-evaluate life hahaha jk but
You know what I mean

and-then-they-do-this.jpg

Inb4 NTers post pics of their yambs with neck rolls in order to shut down the competition.

:lol: :lol:

Girl looks like a hamburger with a shirt on :lol:

TGI Friday's by my cousins crib has a statue of a variant Michael Jordan by their bar. The reason I say variant is that the statue is wearing some IX's, but is rocking a #32 jersey :rofl: Joint is like 4 feet tall. Pretty much a MJ gnome.

Applebees/Friday's be on something else.

PLEASE let Waffle House get on this!

Clun fridays every wed night after 10. Dj, drinks, and ratchets

YO!!!! I was in Delaware visiting my inlaws and stopped by Applebee's on Friday night. **** was jumping, I looked at my wife like WTF is going on out here.

Now it all makes sense :rofl:

I really thought that it was cause Delaware is just that corny but it makes sense for these small towns that don't have nothing going on.

i can see it, if applebees is one of da main draws in they town i can see how it can double as a club after hours..

NYC got so much **** to do you'll never see that over here...if anything that da pre game OR after hours spot after da club...

Funny you say that when you got dudes in here saying Applebee's is poppin' in parts of BK and the BX. But I guess NYC got so much **** to do that you'll never see that over there, right?

:lol:

Theres an AB down the street from me..must ride past late nite to see if this is real life

This is the last thing I expected from Applebee's. Funny this topic comes up now because I was talking to my friend about how there are not many restaurants that turn into a club late at night. Looks like I'm gonna have to venture my way to a Applebee's sometime soon.

Funny you say that when you got dudes in here saying Applebee's is poppin' in parts of BK and the BX. But I guess NYC got so much **** to do that you'll never see that over there, right?

laugh.gif
count how many applebees are there in NYC vs how many clubs, lounges, bars....**** just becomes redundant, hence da more TRADITIONAL

use applebees around da way.

Why do people say Applebee's food is horrible?'
What the hell do you expect?' Gourmet chef Ramsey food?

No it's just food that is frozen/ pre cooked/ shipped and heated in the oven right quick...

You don't get the steak, there clown!

You get like some buffalo wings, chicken tenders, sliders and other appetizers....
And dessert if you want

And Drinks!

It's one step up from fast food but one step before a real restaurant...

It's some where you go to grab a quick bite with a hood chick or your kids...
Somewhere to chill and have some beers with your boys and watch some sports....

It's so annoying y'all dudes complaining about the food.... It's not cafeteria, it's chain restaurant food...

Chillis has it too!

It's not crap it's decent but not an everyday thing... You don't go to Denny's or Waffle House all like that do you?

No
So stop it 5...

If you go to Applebee's and get fried shrimp and expect it to be bomb and not just aight
You need to re-evaluate life hahaha jk but
You know what I mean

Do you work there?

count how many applebees are there in NYC vs how many clubs, lounges, bars....**** just becomes redundant, hence da more TRADITIONAL

use applebees around da way.

Bro, I know this...but don't front like people in the boroughs don't go to Applebee's.

This thread is interesting given the last thread we had regarding Applebee's and how folks that go there must come from a broken home
laugh.gif
. There's 2 Applebee's somewhat near my house but I don't go there, my go to spot is Friday's. 

Back
Top Bottom