Appreciate watching Lebron

yeah i watched a ton of MJs games and seen all the commericals. i dont care what you say his acting seems forced. even now in his hanes commercials he soundslike a robot. ive seen spacejam too. i just dont remember MJ dancing on the sidelines to rick astley. im just sayin if you compare the 2, it seems lebron isthe more personable one.

not trying to thread jack, but

Am I the only non-cavs non-lebron fan, who will like to see Z get a ring?

nerd.gif

I might be pushed off a cliff for saying this but oh well; Lebron is more intense, focused, and hungrier than Kobe Bryant. Here's why: As great is Kobe is,he's a selfish bastard who will freeze his own teammates out of games. Kobe will go on a 5-8 minute stretch where he will not even once pass his teammatesthe ball. Bron and Jordan never do that. Do the Cavs sometimes stand around and watch Bron, yes, but, if Lebron can't get his shot people will move totheir spot, and Bron will pass. Kobe on the other hand, shooting everything, don't care if people open or not. Focus, intensity, and hunger isn't justabout scoring, it's about being intuned with the GAME. Does it require some form of selfishness, yes, but not to where your teammates know they are notgetting the ball cause they're playing with a @$@@%##. See Jordan passing the ball to Paxson, Kerr, Armstrong, Winnington. See Lebron to Jones, Marshall,Williams, Flip. See Kobe to____________________________. I'll take Mike and Bron any day over that selfish gun, that's why he'll never win beingthe centerpiece.

I'm Amazed at LBJ athleticism.

Him, Shannon Brown, and Nate's athleticism are off the charts.

Lebron can go down as the goat though. He is a load on the offensive end and can be that on Defense as well. He has the potential to dominate every moment of agame. He is the perimeter Wilt Chamberlain. He has a better then decent stroke, superior athleticism, superb ball handling, can be a tough out on defense, herebounds, and he really passes the ball. What you like about Lebron the most, is that when you give him the ball, no matter where he is on the floor,you cantrust that he will get into the paint and make the play. It's an argument that he is head and shoulders above anybody else in the League.

Originally Posted by belle155

im tired of hearing about jordan. he was always my favorite player growing up but not anymore. he hasnt been for a while. jordan was like a robot that played bball. he didnt have a personality, anything he said seemed forced. lebron seems genuine and real easy to get along with. im pretty sure hed never punch a teammate in the face or make em cry. ive met him before and he is pretty down to earth for being who he is and having what he has. he just needs a legit big man (young) who will be around for a while because Z wont be around much longer. if we get a year in year out all star on the team, we will have a dynasty and people will have a new GOAT.

ive seen him play about 30 times this year and theres somethin new every game. just the past 3 games i saw were full of highlight clips. all these buzzer beaters, the half court runner against detroit, the reverse dunk at the buzzer, the STEP BACK 40 footer...every game is somethin new. im like animalthug too, been goin to games since high school. i remember when the JAR was standing room only with over 5000 crammed in there to watch some of his high school games.

maybe ur just on lebrons nuts?

Originally Posted by Lakersfan1

im tired of hearing about jordan. he was always my favorite player growing up but not anymore. he hasnt been for a while. jordan was like a robot that played bball. he didnt have a personality, anything he said seemed forced. lebron seems genuine and real easy to get along with. im pretty sure hed never punch a teammate in the face or make em cry. ive met him before and he is pretty down to earth for being who he is and having what he has. he just needs a legit big man (young) who will be around for a while because Z wont be around much longer. if we get a year in year out all star on the team, we will have a dynasty and people will have a new GOAT.

ive seen him play about 30 times this year and theres somethin new every game. just the past 3 games i saw were full of highlight clips. all these buzzer beaters, the half court runner against detroit, the reverse dunk at the buzzer, the STEP BACK 40 footer...every game is somethin new. im like animalthug too, been goin to games since high school. i remember when the JAR was standing room only with over 5000 crammed in there to watch some of his high school games.

maybe ur just on lebrons nuts?

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I might be pushed off a cliff for saying this but oh well; Lebron is more intense, focused, and hungrier than Kobe Bryant. Here's why: As great is Kobe is, he's a selfish bastard who will freeze his own teammates out of games. Kobe will go on a 5-8 minute stretch where he will not even once pass his teammates the ball. Bron and Jordan never do that. Do the Cavs sometimes stand around and watch Bron, yes, but, if Lebron can't get his shot people will move to their spot, and Bron will pass. Kobe on the other hand, shooting everything, don't care if people open or not. Focus, intensity, and hunger isn't just about scoring, it's about being intuned with the GAME. Does it require some form of selfishness, yes, but not to where your teammates know they are not getting the ball cause they're playing with a @$@@%##. See Jordan passing the ball to Paxson, Kerr, Armstrong, Winnington. See Lebron to Jones, Marshall, Williams, Flip. See Kobe to____________________________. I'll take Mike and Bron any day over that selfish gun, that's why he'll never win being the centerpiece.
I'm sorry I don't agree with Bron' being more focused or Intense then Kobe' Kobe is a Coldblooded Killer on the court and his workethic off court is unmatched..while Lebron will look to get others involved.Remember Kobe was winning Chips at Bron's age

This is the first year Lebron hasn't had to do everything himself. He has shooters that weren't present in the previous years..Did you watch any ofthe past playoff's he's been in before this year?

To say Jordan passed the ball is the most laughable thing i've ever heard in my life. Like Kobe; MJ is a Shooting Guard SG's don't pass the balland aren't expected to get triple doubles,assists or rebounds.Their job is to fill up the bucket and be the reason why other teams have to change upgameplans. Jordan didnt average 30 in the reg season and 33 in playoffs for no reason. Remember Grant Hill in his prime ? Getting Triple Doubles? let'scompare Bron to Grant because bron is a forward and forward are supposed to do the extra stuff that SG's dont

Originally Posted by JordanNB23

Originally Posted by mYToAsterspeak

I might be pushed off a cliff for saying this but oh well; Lebron is more intense, focused, and hungrier than Kobe Bryant. Here's why: As great is Kobe is, he's a selfish bastard who will freeze his own teammates out of games. Kobe will go on a 5-8 minute stretch where he will not even once pass his teammates the ball. Bron and Jordan never do that. Do the Cavs sometimes stand around and watch Bron, yes, but, if Lebron can't get his shot people will move to their spot, and Bron will pass. Kobe on the other hand, shooting everything, don't care if people open or not. Focus, intensity, and hunger isn't just about scoring, it's about being intuned with the GAME. Does it require some form of selfishness, yes, but not to where your teammates know they are not getting the ball cause they're playing with a @$@@%##. See Jordan passing the ball to Paxson, Kerr, Armstrong, Winnington. See Lebron to Jones, Marshall, Williams, Flip. See Kobe to____________________________. I'll take Mike and Bron any day over that selfish gun, that's why he'll never win being the centerpiece.
I'm sorry I don't agree with Bron' being more focused or Intense then Kobe' Kobe is a Coldblooded Killer on the court and his work ethic off court is unmatched..while Lebron will look to get others involved.Remember Kobe was winning Chips at Bron's age

This is the first year Lebron hasn't had to do everything himself. He has shooters that weren't present in the previous years..Did you watch any of the past playoff's he's been in before this year?

To say Jordan passed the ball is the most laughable thing i've ever heard in my life. Like Kobe; MJ is a Shooting Guard SG's don't pass the ball and aren't expected to get triple doubles,assists or rebounds.Their job is to fill up the bucket and be the reason why other teams have to change up gameplans. Jordan didnt average 30 in the reg season and 33 in playoffs for no reason. Remember Grant Hill in his prime ? Getting Triple Doubles? let's compare Bron to Grant because bron is a forward and forward are supposed to do the extra stuff that SG's dont
eyes.gif
Yea.......just ignore that his teammate was the mostdominant player in the league then.

No i have to kindly disagree with you sir. Do this, go to NBA.COM and look at Jordan career assists average and number of triple doubles to have your opinionchanged on MJ being a passer. Do you look at all those historic stats they put up during the games in regard to pts., rebs., ast? There are alwayd threeconstants, Lebron, Big O, and Jordan. Kobe ain't a cold-blooded killer either, he's a gun who don't trust his teammates.

roll.gif
@ lebron being more focused and intense than kobe. lebron is morefocused on his heineken commercial skits

I think LeBron has the potential to be considered the GOAT or one of the greatest but that'll only happen if some people get off of MJ's nuts but Idon't see that happening any time soon.

The thing that gets me is as good as he is now, the guy has a good 10yrs of playing @ this level smh!!! I give him all the props

Originally Posted by Seven30

I think LeBron has the potential to be considered the GOAT or one of the greatest but that'll only happen if some people get off of MJ's nuts but I don't see that happening any time soon.

No matter how great Lebron proves to be, you'll have people from the heart of Jordan's era not give in to any sort of best player argument just causethat's THEIR guy...Nostalgic purposes you can say.

This Kobe vs. Lebron crap is already ridiculous and it's all BS. I only say this because most people are set in their ways and whoever proves to be bettercome the time to know such things, they won't budge on their stubborn views. I'm almost certain though, that when all is said and done, Lebron willrank above Kobe. It's hard not to see that happening if you really watch what's going on.

he'd need 7 rings to be the GOAT so let's stop that.
I disagree.

That's an argument for another day though.
im tired of hearing about jordan.
Me too.

And the arguments about when Bron loses his athleticism are laughable.

Lebron is a GENERATIONAL type athlete. Not a once every decade type athlete.

Even when he loses some athleticism, he'll still be more athletic than 85-90% of the L.

Barring any type of freak injury.

Gotdamn can we have a thread about kobe or lebron w/o having the other brought up?.. Don't see how no one could hate Lebron right now, dude is doing itall.

anything he said seemed forced. lebron seems genuine
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Isn't Lebron the same guy who has said he doesn't pay attention to stats, but whenhe knows he needs a certain amount of rebounds/assists for a triple double, he's doing anything to get triple double. Remember when they played in Phoenixthis year, LeBron was somehow able to get the needed three rebounds in less than a minute left of a game that was over to get his triple double.[/color]

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Isn't Lebron the same guy who has said he doesn't pay attention to stats, but when he knows he needs a certain amount of rebounds/assists for a triple double, he's doing anything to get triple double. Remember when they played in Phoenix this year, LeBron was somehow able to get the needed three rebounds in less than a minute left of a game that was over to get his triple double.[/color]

I think we need to pick our battles gentlemen. This is irrelevant.

To say Jordan passed the ball is the most laughable thing i've ever heard in my life. Like Kobe; MJ is a Shooting Guard SG's don't pass the ball and aren't expected to get triple doubles,assists or rebounds.Their job is to fill up the bucket and be the reason why other teams have to change up gameplans.
this...is horrible reasoning.

edit, nevermind. I said i'm done with that stuff.

Originally Posted by 651akathePaul

Originally Posted by Joe Cool23

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Isn't Lebron the same guy who has said he doesn't pay attention to stats, but when he knows he needs a certain amount of rebounds/assists for a triple double, he's doing anything to get triple double. Remember when they played in Phoenix this year, LeBron was somehow able to get the needed three rebounds in less than a minute left of a game that was over to get his triple double.[/color]

I think we need to pick our battles gentlemen. This is irrelevant.
I'm not saying I don't like LeBron, but he's so phony.

Originally Posted by Al3xis

To say Jordan passed the ball is the most laughable thing i've ever heard in my life. Like Kobe; MJ is a Shooting Guard SG's don't pass the ball and aren't expected to get triple doubles,assists or rebounds.Their job is to fill up the bucket and be the reason why other teams have to change up gameplans.
this...is horrible reasoning.

edit, nevermind. I said i'm done with that stuff.

Naw, keep going.

Please.
happy.gif

Back
Top Bottom