April 2008 Pickups Thread!

If anyone knows where I can get any of the old Authentic MLB fitteds with the grey brims please let me know...
This will be the question of the spring/summer since most people i know hate the new polyester hats, check your local mom & pop shop or go toyour nearest baseball stadium, From what i hear the old hats can still be ordered so tell your local fitted spot that the new joints suck! Took me 3 days tofind the a old Yankee fitted.

sold my whole collection about a year ago now im tryin to get back into collecting....my first pick-up in over a year nothing special

312169933.jpg
312169937.jpg
FINALLY COPPED SUMTHING TO GO WIT VII"S

"Chicken Run" New Balance 1400...leather and suede on these is ridiculously soft...Made In USA is always nice too...thanks to Team No. 33 inSkowhegan, Maine for producing another dope pair of kicks...
DSC06384.JPG

DSC06387.JPG

Insole...
DSC06392.JPG

"The Perfect Balance"
DSC06401.JPG

"William J. Riley"...the founder of New Balance in 1906
dsc06393.jpg

^^^ KO's and Playstations OH MY!!

^ My ppls had those guccis for sale case u wear a 9-10 maybe

Just copped the new complex

pick ups this past month so far
semi-grails..was suppose to get these lsat year but got scammed

had these last year but scammed for them by the same dude as above

no story for these
laugh.gif

and one of my air max grails..all i need is chilis now
devil.gif

Finallllllyyyyyy!!

Thrush/Beige Stüssy MT580

35ibrqb.jpg

Family pic....

2rdz0ib.jpg

The materials are so very great on both, Nike and NB. The nubuck on the 580s is a tad thicker and the nylon mesh is of better quality.

A fantastic job on the collabo (imo). Huaraches were produced in '00, the NBs in '03.

Went a little crazy with the polo pick ups Got some of thist stuff in the mail Friday but still couldnt resist going to the store today!

312199967.jpg
312199926.jpg
312199930.jpg

damn some nice pick ups on this page....

airpito7 your pictures aren't working, is it just me??????

Picked these up while in Boston for work:

Love these Supremes
312215533.jpg

And these Premiums
312215537.jpg

And these were wating for me when i got home
312215536.jpg

Back
Top Bottom