April 2008 Pickups Thread!

img3524ge6.jpg

got both for $220, might get a 2nd pair of the mowabbs.

hmmm.....i kinda like those mowabb forces. maybe if i can get the super discount i may have to pull the trigger.

btw i can't even imagine how many caps you got mr. vintagefits.

Originally Posted by teamfrenzy

Originally Posted by 9 S 8

Goodlooks to Dizzy

295zd04.jpg

Sorry, looks kinda fake from this angle (toebox area too big / out of shape, especially on the left pair)

blah dont let em gas u. newbie.. no advitar. Dizzy's a legit dude. next item please...

Those Mowabbs are actually lookin' pretty nice.. I might buy if I cant afford the VI/XVII CDP in May.

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

Originally Posted by OneTrueSoul

Originally Posted by DJ Entendre

Originally Posted by battleground03

Dope XX3's Aaron! Got mines for under retail too
happy.gif

Huarache's for me

More info on these Huarache Runners please
pimp.gif
, been tryna cop some runners for a while...

correct me if I'm wrong, but I think that is the Stussy x Huarache Runner from about 2001-2

yepp and you can copp at rif.la haha for $550.00
tired.gif
tongue.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Not really a "pick-up" but found these in my closet at my parents house over the weekend...............

They've probably been sittin for 10 yrs+, lucky I have Silica Packs in them, for sale??? Hmmm, maybe, haha.

Peace.

Cris.

^ Guesstimating.......didn't feel like usin' my noodle to think, tired this morning, what happens when you have a 11 month yr old keepin you up atnight, but thanks though.

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

^ Guesstimating.......didn't feel like usin' my noodle to think, tired this morning, what happens when you have a 11 month yr old keepin you up at night, but thanks though.

Cris.

I feel you on that Cris, My little man is 3 1/2 months and I find myself having brain farts quite often due to lack of sleep
roll.gif

Originally Posted by EmAych417

Also just won these on eBay earlier
pimp.gif

how much did u get em for, i was watching them and saw that they were gonna go pretty cheap, i think i checked with 1 hour left it was under 115.00 nicepickup btw

Back
Top Bottom