April 2008 Pickups Thread!

^ very nice shades
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by MOB 650

Awesome underated newcomer shoe(punkrose)..........can't beat the price(~70$) and styling and detail. Too bad people don't know what they missing.

Originally Posted by SBvj426

Originally Posted by gr0unded

Dope pickups, everyone.

These came in yesterday.

I really want these new balances.. Size 9-10 neone?
ubiqlife.com has them for retail for 140$+ship

Got The Day Off From Work Today So What Else To Do But Pick Up Some Thangs.

Stop By Target First To Get Some Toiletries And Saw The G.I. Joes And Picked Up The Gloves For Work From 4 Wheel Auto Parts
11vjriw.jpg

Went Out To H.B. And Found These Still Laying Around For Retail
445g9.jpg

Back To The H-Town (Hawthorne) To Jump. Got The 9/14 Set And The Blk 1's
Anybody See A Jordan Shirt With 45 On The Back????
15ds7mg.jpg

2rohkrl.jpg

Also Picked Up Some Black V- Necks And The SB Knit To Match The Tiff (Last Week)
noc1et.jpg

And After A Long Day Of Shopping Its Only Right I End It Off Right With Some Chicken & Beer.
wtf1jp.jpg

^^^ I was amazed too when I hit the purchase button. 25% code that someone at Retro managed to get their hands on (good lookin whoever you are)...here it is141388.

How does the In-Store pick-up work with $25 off code? Do you print out and bring them the receipt? etc...

^^^ Just your ID...make sure that your order is processed first though. Process takes about 2 hours...from the time you order to when youll be able to pick itup : )

i was siked when these came out...and i'm super glad I held out because i got them for under 60. one of the b-ball shoes that i always loved in highschool.

dr2dll.jpg

sb1mc7.jpg

couple books my sister got me for my birthday....the shawn mortensen book is very nice.

2cehkp0.jpg

289kcbl.jpg

good past pickups for forces. love these. i'm from the chi so black and red colored shoes are a must. for bulls colors of course.

S0LE CANDY - Thanks.
Boot And Leg -
laugh.gif
smh.gif
Mr. Dave Labels...%%+*, yes I credit you along with rolli, lito and others for my recentbeasting.

Back
Top Bottom