April 2008 Pickups Thread!

Pick ups this week:
Not a Air Force 1 fan, but had to have these. Great materials and quality. Well done Nike

2rz3zno.jpg

One of the most comfortable pairs of sneakers I have ever owned

vdejw0.jpg

and for the kids.....

rcjbcj.jpg

Made a couple of impulse buys at Finishline today. Shox Experience and Zoom Hayward. Picked up the Zoom 95's awhile ago. Like barry said above, theShox Experience is one of the most comfortable shoes right out of the box that I've ever tried on. The Zoom Hayward is based off of StevePrefontaine's drawing of his ideal running shoe; very light and great cushioning.

142h8on.jpg

although i have no pics of them NOW... i will have some when they arrive...so for now, all i have is the pics that were provided in the auction...

picked these up off of ebay for the total price of $160.00 flat...

54f6_1.JPG

5811_1.JPG

1993 Purple Highs.

pimp.gif

hopefully they will turnn out great with a good cleaning of the mid-soles, and the shoes itself.

nice pickups that262redhead....those heywards and experiences are both so comfortable.....and those premiums.....smokin

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by saymoregotsole

Nice pick-ups ppl...
Finally found a pair of these for under 2 bills:
76d2552ef5f0d601eb5c06d061f33ac9ef3e4af.jpg
I now oficially hate you lol...nice pickup!

@2iicky: some dunk colorways on AF1's do sound interesting...

Just copped a pair last week for $80 vnds (Dead Serious) but they were a 9 and were too small so i hadda give em up...
embarassed.gif
eyes.gif
frown.gif
mad.gif

what's retail on the Safari AF1's?

i might have to pick those up too when i get the ATC's..

Originally Posted by DC Piper

those women only? where'd you get em?

i'm not sure if they are in mens or womens sizes, but they had adult ones - i just happen to fit in the kids size $40 retail at Jimmy Jazz

Sup_

Damn!

Those Taka's are nice Pete. Get me a sample pair too!

Peace.

to the dude from the bay area (initials jw) i deleted your texts but if you want these (size 9.5) lmk. if not imma keep em. not sellin them to anyone exceptfor the guy that asked me.

313029503.jpg

Back
Top Bottom