April 2008 Pickups Thread!

Will0827.. Did Those AM95's Came Out Recently?!?! Cause If They Did I Wasn't Aware Of.. The Box Looks Like The Modern Nike Box.. If So Where Did YouGet'em?

& To Everyone Else, Nice #+#*.. Those Surpreme Vans.. Sweeeett!

Originally Posted by Seb Master Arson

and picked up some AdiColor SuperStars for cheap last week
e2f155e43ed6964744ad078c8b75a9bb52c4918.pjpg

those are real nice
pimp.gif

damn everybody got that GTA4 (i will get that after im done with my finals) ^and how good is that magic eraser on kicks?

damn LEGO.... I could honestly drop a bill on a sick set and spend all weekend putting it together like I used to do in 84....... but theyre mad loot now.

iicky -- we need to see a final pic!! haha

Originally Posted by XkrispyELI

damn everybody got that GTA4 (i will get that after im done with my finals) ^and how good is that magic eraser on kicks?

Honestly homie, the Mr Clean Magik Eraser is awesome on kicks, on midsoles and straight leather its exactly what it says... Magik! But for reals, its worththe 3 bucks or whatever it is for 2 bars...
pimp.gif

No pics. But I just randomly strolled into Finishline downtown BK today just to see what they had on sale..

Low and behold they had one last pair of Aqua VIII's on the wall, size 13.5 (I normally only wear a 13, but they fit quite well).

It's reasons like this why I love NYC.

^^^ i heard that Mr. Clean eraser does somewhat of a "cover up" over stains and smudges instead of take them out.....any truth to this??

Back
Top Bottom