*** APRIL 2009 PICK-UP THREAD (DO NOT QUOTE PICS): APRIL is here, and NT ain't slowin' down! ***

CanIFly34 ~ whats on the back of that JDI hoody? and whats the material? looks like the foamy mesh stuff found on some trucker caps...

shirt for griffeys:

360412749.jpg

oly 180s:

360412757.jpg

Originally Posted by SinnerP

CanIFly34 ~ whats on the back of that JDI hoody? and whats the material? looks like the foamy mesh stuff found on some trucker caps...
The only thing on the back of the hoody is the grey to black fade that you see on the front, and you pretty much got the material right, a foamymesh. Hope that helps

Originally Posted by IMASOLEMAN18

Originally Posted by reggie35

Originally Posted by shabooyah1124

Originally Posted by s dubl

I know I'm not the only one that doesnt like the Yeezys....
Like is an understatement. Them things are ugly as sin.

One of the ugliest shoes I've seen in years
sick.gif

Is it not lawful for me to do what I will with mine own?

Your ugly is my sick and maybe vice versa. I think they are sweet, and that is all that matters.
tongue.gif

D@mn, I wasted my 500th post on that statement.

Originally Posted by s dubl

I know I'm not the only one that doesnt like the Yeezys....

Not the coloway that dropped. I'm kinda feeling the black ones though.

Nice pick-ups everyone. Kudos to who grinded for the Yeezys. Won't catch me camping though.

cris- those are the woven's, new release presto's are similar colour but standard base materials. i've seen blue, black, red, and possibly orange.
and so starts the sneaker showcase yeezy extravaganza?

yea so this was my first sleep out. ummm i guess. but i was 2nd to last and was stuck with a size 14. About to post in the sale tread but would LOVE a 9 or 9.5
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom